Kelty Hearts 2014/2015

kefc

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't think the BU's will be bursting out the traps at KO desperate for a goal. We have been starting slow, keeping it tight and finishing teams off in the last 20 minutes in a lot of our games this season.

Looking forward to the game...............and hopefully three points to keep the BU challenge alive. Mon the BU's !!!

Not sure about this,Kelty have been getting sone late goals recently,an early goal for us would surely put doubt in the Kelty team,should be an exciting if fraught day for everyone

Not sure about this,Kelty have been getting sone late goals recently,an early goal for us would surely put doubt in the Kelty team,should be an exciting if fraught day for everyone

Enjoy the game lads will be kicking every baw here in Centre Parc's. C'mon the BU's.

Nearly time for the big game can't wait will watch game on TV to get me in the mood then head to Central Park....MON THE KELTY lets all but seal the title boys and best of luck from a neautral fan here but a fifer of course.....

Don't think the BU's will be bursting out the traps at KO desperate for a goal. We have been starting slow, keeping it tight and finishing teams off in the last 20 minutes in a lot of our games this season.

Game went as I thought it would. We coped well with your long ball game and got the goals when it mattered. Will the Kelty bottle crash ?

Will the Kelty bottle crash ?

Naw! Kelty will win the league IMO but this result keeps it a wee bit interesting for the time being. I'd rather have their run in than ours that's for sure.

Good hard game for the neutral and thought it was an even first half but the ref had every intent on spoiling it....thought second half was much the same as the first and thought kelty keeper did well to keep the first shot out at the 1st goal but the striker did well to react as quick as he did for the second goal.....I was directly in front of the penalty incident and the defender and striker were both shoving each other and only when Bo'ness fans moaned to linesman then he flagged for it....overall kelty can move on to next week important to win next two games as Bo'ness play nitten in midweek so points could be lost by both which will help the kelty cause

Game went as I thought it would. We coped well with your long ball game and got the goals when it mattered. Will the Kelty bottle crash ?

what a complete dick ... nothing to do with coping with anything,anybody with half a fitbaw brain would agree that you were more than fortunate to leave with 3 points today,wind spoiled the game,kelty missing 3 massive players in duffin,o reilly and ritchie its in your hands now so its maybe ur bottle thatl crash ?????

From Nitten web.

Newtongrange Star 0 Broxburn Athletic 1. Star went down to a costly defeat this afternoon thanks to a last minute goal. In a match to forget, we lost 3 players to injury (including Scott Swaney just before kick off), we had 6 players yellow carded (4 for dissent) and 2 players given straight red cards for late challenges in the closing stages (Gary Cherrie and Kris Renton) as our discipline went out of the window in hugely disappointing fashion.

.....................................................................................................................

Nitten may be significantly weakened midweek if the reds are automatic bans & they kick in straight away.

I wondered about offside at first goal but no one from kelty appealed so thought he just outpaced the defence. Had a great view of penalty right next to linesman. Clear penalty. Similar to one not given earlier in the half.defender pulled nicky down.if you were told that you had to beat camelon and lochee to win title you would bite their hand off for that.

Archived