Kelty Hearts 2014/2015

kefc

It certainly looked at full time you had won the league, players and fans.

Pressure on Boness to win all 5 remaining games now and hope Kelty slip up.

celebration was for winning a hard game against deserved league leaders - Kelty remain favourites and we would gladly be there wi 2 games to play - we'll keep going though

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather be in Kelty's position than Bo'ness but either way there is no room for error.

I would agree the Ref didn't have the best of games but the Assistant on the clubhouse side appeared to get the two key decisions right with the two goals.

Have to say I'm really impressed with the new clubhouse up at Central Park. The club are certainly moving in the right direction on and off the park.

Bo'ness were the better side,if only just, and deserved the win.Didn't think the ref was bad apart from the one obvious incident when I was as surprised as everyone else that he didn't give a free-kick on the egde of the area. Don't think it would necessarily have needed to be a red - Waler was angling away from goal slightly - but sometimes you think the prospect of having to make that decision as well makes referees shit out the initial decision of awarding the foul at all. I'd need to see it again though, sometimes replays prove you totally wrong.

Still an interesting title race yet. Kelty still surely favourites providing they can hold their nerve.

Am I right in saying it's possible for them to win it next Saturday, other results permitting, if Bo'ness fail to beat Newtongrange during the week?

ETA: good to see Rob Sloan still playing. Mostly well-remembered at Raith even if we never quite knew what to do with him.

also watched Sloan at Tynecastle - played about 40 first team games at about 18 - still a good player for Boness

be interesting to see if the 1st goal was offside as most kelty boys stopped,penaty was soft at best

They stopped because they were cunted chasing the ref at every decision LB was lucky boy for his tackle in the 1st half and 5 shouldve walked tackle on walker in 1st half and the pen in the 2nd

Good to see Tam Courts not hanging

about and building for defence of the title.Seems like there will be a move with John Ovenstone of Linlithgow heading to Kelty.Guys local,Smiths killing possibly the best centre half in the east,for the guys sake hope Linlthgow aren't hard to deal with

Good to see Tam Courts not hanging

about and building for defence of the title.Seems like there will be a move with John Ovenstone of Linlithgow heading to Kelty.Guys local,Smiths killing possibly the best centre half in the east,for the guys sake hope Linlthgow aren't hard to deal with

I'm interested to know how smiths killing him? His own goal was poor yesterday at Armadale how can smith take responsibility for that?

Excellent highlights and clears one thing up blatant foul on Nicky Walker and possibly a red card.

Watched the video it was a penalty because he pulled him down wouldn't be a red card because he turned away from goal of his own accord in my opinion.

John Ovenstone has went off the boil the last few month, but he`s not alone, he hasn`t become a bad player overnight, I just think it`s a lack of confidence that has filtered through the whole team. Will happily swap him for Duffin though.

John Ovenstone has went off the boil the last few month, but he`s not alone, he hasn`t become a bad player overnight, I just think it`s a lack of confidence that has filtered through the whole team. Will happily swap him for Duffin though.

Duffin went to school wi you ffs ????

Archived