Kelty Hearts 2014/2015

kefc

Jim, there's slips for people not on Twitter or Facebook to cast their votes for supporters player of the year and goal of the season, they'll be available this week mate.

There is also some time to add into the video more goals as we have 3 games to go.

My vote is going for Shaun Greigs goal at Camelon, great desire and finish as well as good build up play.

Still trying to see the 3rd eye

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still trying to see the 3rd eye.

Feel a wee bit guilty for bringing it up but cant help but pmsl every time I watch it.

It`s Conrad`s goal v the lithgie at Prestonfield.

Watch the wee hooded guy in the black anorak on the terracing just after cons goal, he has a point to make, if anyone`s prepared to listen?

Still trying to see the 3rd eye.

Feel a wee bit guilty for bringing it up but cant help but pmsl every time I watch it.

It`s Conrad`s goal v the lithgie at Prestonfield.

Watch the wee hooded guy in the black anorak on the terracing just after cons goal, he has a point to make, if anyone`s prepared to listen?

Haha aye the guy is seething.

Agree gogsy, Bo`ness have bumped in 8 goals in their last 2 matches, they are fresh due to their managers clever placing of players during the season (not always welcomed by the faithful on the BU thread btw) they are scoring for fun now though.

My goal of the season was conrad's goal at Linlithgow pure quality and then the we dink over the keeper and I'd say from what I've seen from November he would be my poty but unfortunately I don't get a vote

Hopefully good weather and a good crowd tomorrow,I've got a sneak feeling that the title race will not end tomorrow,but we will need 11-14 good performances to take the points back to Bo'ness

Guest brycey

canny wait for this one min a kelty win then a defeat for pacquio and its kerching for the king

as the hoose hae nae game the morn am gonna take this cracker in aye awe us hoose lads r backin yous fir the title mon the kelty

as the hoose hae nae game the morn am gonna take this cracker in aye awe us hoose lads r backin yous fir the title mon the kelty

have some friends in Fauldhouse who would in fact prefer a BU title win

Guest brycey

have some friends in Fauldhouse who would in fact prefer a BU title win

weel a reckon its a must win for boness the morn win or draw will defo soot kelty tbh tho boness r hittin a wee bit form the noo lookin forrit tae this game mon the kelty

Don't think the BU's will be bursting out the traps at KO desperate for a goal. We have been starting slow, keeping it tight and finishing teams off in the last 20 minutes in a lot of our games this season.

Looking forward to the game...............and hopefully three points to keep the BU challenge alive. Mon the BU's !!!

Archived