Bonnyrigg Rose 2014/15

A.M

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought rose played quite well in spells yesterday, arguably the better side on first half showing, was pleased to hear the half time whistle in fact at 1-1.

Still have good players in your team 7 & 8 took the eye yesterday, thought Darren Smith had a good first half as well.

It was still nip & tuck when we scored the 2nd through the mix up at the back. It would be fair to say you faded a wee bit at the end so maybe a fitness issue with one or two atm, reading reports on here the same thing happened against Mussy midweek when 2 up?

Thought rose played quite well in spells yesterday, arguably the better side on first half showing, was pleased to hear the half time whistle in fact at 1-1.

Still have good players in your team 7 & 8 took the eye yesterday, thought Darren Smith had a good first half as well.

It was still nip & tuck when we scored the 2nd through the mix up at the back. It would be fair to say you faded a wee bit at the end so maybe a fitness issue with one or two atm, reading reports on here the same thing happened against Mussy midweek when 2 up?

I agree. Went close 2 or 3 times at 1-1 before the bad error. Had to take gambles at that stage but our collapse was alarming, could have been 5 or 6 in the end. Seemed to have a soft underbelly i felt but we go onto next week a victory v Bo'ness and who knows

You's threw in the towel in the last 20 minutes. Looked like the sign of a team with little spirit.

....................................................................................................................................................

Thought we had to work for everything we got yesterday.

i just canny see where max is going with this team. i thought his time was coming to an end last season and losing our first 2 games about sums it up. i hear the players are sick of his duff tactics and the stuff he says behind their backs. i hope he goes and the team get back to winning ways

Doesn't look good at the moment and in all honesty don't even know if its just defence you blame for leaking 6 goals in first 2 games,already we need some confidence in whole team and will only come with decent result this Saturday agst Bo'ness .

Archived