Bonnyrigg Rose 2014/15

A.M

Out of interest, how did you boys get on against Bo`ness last season home & away?

Bo'ness 0-3 Bonnyrigg the week after the Talbot game, and Bonnyrigg 0-1 Bo'ness later on in the season. A 2-2 draw then a 1-0 BU win in the Junior Cup also.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bonnyrigg Rose were excellent that day and the BU's looked knackered, I expect a much better showing from the BU's on Saturday. Mon the BU's !!!

obviously you were knackered , the Talbot ran you ragged in the last 30 mins the week before lol

As I said last season, we will be at the wrong side of the league table this season, there's no shame in that as long as there's a long term plan. Max whatshisnameagain needs to go. Where's onion bag disappeared too? You just can't defend the man this season

As I said last season, we will be at the wrong side of the league table this season, there's no shame in that as long as there's a long term plan. Max whatshisnameagain needs to go. Where's onion bag disappeared too? You just can't defend the man this season

Hiya Clinto I'm here pal, hiya pal. Aye, we've left ourselves short of players this season and the manager has to hold his hands up. You're a bit obsessed with Max getting the sack like. If he gets the bullet so be it but I don't think he'll walk away. Still a lot of pish being written on here about these world beaters that we let go, some of us remember their performances in the last two seasons. Anyway, I still reckon we've signed some good players, Hissy, Stewart and Darren Smith for a start just a case of getting them on the park. I'll let you get back to catching bees in a jar or whatever it is you do in your spare time...cheero now.

What a braw goal it was :thumsup2

behave now sheep, wont be there on Saturday mate, was looking forward to a pint but away golfing all day, catch you next time, btw it was a fluke lol

Hiya Clinto I'm here pal, hiya pal. Aye, we've left ourselves short of players this season and the manager has to hold his hands up. You're a bit obsessed with Max getting the sack like. If he gets the bullet so be it but I don't think he'll walk away. Still a lot of pish being written on here about these world beaters that we let go, some of us remember their performances in the last two seasons. Anyway, I still reckon we've signed some good players, Hissy, Stewart and Darren Smith for a start just a case of getting them on the park. I'll let you get back to catching bees in a jar or whatever it is you do in your spare time...cheero now.

Oh hiya onion slag, what do you think of our relegation battle this season which you predicted would not happen.

I sit outside your house with my binoculars and sandwiches in my spare time. You really need to stop beating the monkey so much, you definitely broke a record Sunday, you did it under 30 seconds gazing at your picture of maxy. It was cute

Oh hiya onion slag, what do you think of our relegation battle this season which you predicted would not happen.

I sit outside your house with my binoculars and sandwiches in my spare time. You really need to stop beating the monkey so much, you definitely broke a record Sunday, you did it under 30 seconds gazing at your picture of maxy. It was cute

weirdo

Archived