Bonnyrigg Rose 2014/15

A.M

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes he did hav a great game wen he came on big sheeldsy got the goal to make it 1-1 big DD gave away a pen soft wan to be honest 2 great gems to be involvd in hope we hav decent run this season in Scottish hopfuly thel no make a c#t of the draw this time got a bye then hey u got Boness.

Yes he did hav a great game wen he came on big sheeldsy got the goal to make it 1-1 big DD gave away a pen soft wan to be honest 2 great gems to be involvd in hope we hav decent run this season in Scottish hopfuly thel no make a c#t of the draw this time got a bye then hey u got Boness.

Aye could do with a good run, shite going out but worse when it's early. Need a couple of away ties just for the bevy

Corect red card v Talbot was shokin and verdict was no case to answer bad refereein cost us the game with 11 we would av won the Tie but thats fitba great run enjoyd evry single game.

dream on

Aloha, welcome to the new season, new thread, new look Bonnyrigg Rose, many players out more players in all bids for some exciting times ahead. First things first, when we getting a friendly with the wee village team up the road so we can put them in there place. We seemingly shat it last year from playing them on front of a partisan capacity crowd of 18 Rosewellians. I say bring it oan!!!!!!!! MON THE ROSE :guns :guns :guns :guns :guns :guns :guns :guns Am just a wee bit excited

Ha ha aye I believe it was nae just last season as well ;)

Aye we could do wi yer massive support to help oot the gate and bar receipts :P

How come yer player of year dance is in the masonic hall and no yer social club ?

Is the club still open these days ?

Going wi all these players on here now this thread is gonnae have some interesting reading this season ?

Good luck for the season ahead

dream on

Please talk me through the 2 legs please, never a penalty in the first leg and we should have won it outright if it wasn't for bad finishing. Plus we would have beat shotts in the final, just saying ken

Newcastle Broony away you take yer heid for a sh*te ya absolute kn*b bank!!

Aye whatever Clint , I hear it every week, tbh I've forgotten about it, we lost the final, pulled the socks up and won it the next year.

Nobody remembers runners up never mind beaten semi finalists ;)

Aye whatever Clint , I hear it every week, tbh I've forgotten about it, we lost the final, pulled the socks up and won it the next year.

Nobody remembers runners up never mind beaten semi finalists ;)

What are you even doing on a Bonnyrigg thread? Stick to your west p*sh

What are you even doing on a Bonnyrigg thread? Stick to your west p*sh

every chance I see Bonnyrgg as much as you, notice the other Rose lads are not biting like you, try not to swear next time.

Archived