All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

So I take it this video evidence is going to show Henderson offering a square go with the Glenafton management team, and the actions of John Dempster, or are you denying this?

Aye that's great keep saying it's all rubbish, All I know is what u can clearly see and hear in the video evidence which runs until I'm stuffing the camera into my jacket so they can't grab it off me.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who told you , not to post it and why? Surely if its your camera you can do as you please, unless cop's are involved,

Must say glens fans were a decent bunch on Wednesday, apart from the incident a few seasons ago never had any bother at glens place , but it only takes a couple of folk to spoil games for other fans

Come on vob 22 give me your version of my behaviour and what I did wrong yesterday .. I can't wait for this !!!!!

Come on big yin, you know what you did wrong. You blatantly grabbed a young boy. Did you throw a punch, I don't know that I did not see. To be fair I didn't see what happened before that, and no doubt the provocation was there but seen as you asked that's what you did wrong. Technically that's assault.

you new cumnock dafties want to get a life your buckfast breakfas lunch, n dinner no good for your wee brains if yous have got any too many nights in fields wae sheep me thinks get in human world you morons we goin to fisit your relationbs in inverness saturday, another party but u numpties go to bed when the FORD PARTY good luck boys give us a day to remember doubt i rememeber it anyway lol

you new cumnock dafties want to get a life your buckfast breakfas lunch, n dinner no good for your wee brains if yous have got any too many nights in fields wae sheep me thinks get in human world you morons we goin to fisit your relationbs in inverness saturday, another party but u numpties go to bed when the FORD PARTY good luck boys give us a day to remember doubt i rememeber it anyway lol

Sheer class

Technically I never assaulted no one .. I probably would of if I got my hands on either the piece of shit that spat on me or the coward who throws a girly punch at me from the side .. After shaking hands with every glenafton player n wishing them all the best I did my best to get my team in & for some crazy reason glenafton decided not to corner it off and let the fans stand spit n fire abuse at hurlford until that coward fan decides to throw a punch and run away ... I think you will find that's what happened not a blinkered view from glenafton like the one that came from the people who run your club .. Yes I know the people who run your club log on here and I also heard the report they gave hurlford chairman on it - nothing short of embarrassing .Thankfully for myself for people who don't know what actually happened video evidence will clear this up and once again have the people running glenafton proven liars -Not for the first time involving myself..Not them all may I add & in the same way it's definitely not all the glenafton support as I am actually still friends with some and even they are sick of all this .

. I've played football all my life and not once have I ever had to advise my family not to come to my games until last season for safety reasons its a joke . I don't usually comment on social websites but I'm sick and tired of listening to nonsense that comes from people that when they see you act as your best friend and then spout lies .#coward#

Technically I never assaulted no one .. I probably would of if I got my hands on either the piece of shit that spat on me or the coward who throws a girly punch at me from the side .. After shaking hands with every glenafton player n wishing them all the best I did my best to get my team in & for some crazy reason glenafton decided not to corner it off and let the fans stand spit n fire abuse at hurlford until that coward fan decides to throw a punch and run away ... I think you will find that's what happened not a blinkered view from glenafton like the one that came from the people who run your club .. Yes I know the people who run your club log on here and I also heard the report they gave hurlford chairman on it - nothing short of embarrassing .Thankfully for myself for people who don't know what actually happened video evidence will clear this up and once again have the people running glenafton proven liars -Not for the first time involving myself..Not them all may I add & in the same way it's definitely not all the glenafton support as I am actually still friends with some and even they are sick of all this .

. I've played football all my life and not once have I ever had to advise my family not to come to my games until last season for safety reasons its a joke . I don't usually comment on social websites but I'm sick and tired of listening to nonsense that comes from people that when they see you act as your best friend and then spout lies .#coward#

Technically you did end of story. I wasn't commenting on any of the other going ons but you specifically asked the question and I answered it. You lay your hands on someone it's assault. Fact. I never once defended the actions of anyone that spat, threw punches or abused anyone. As I also said there must of been some pro vacation for you to act like that but you did. If you are saying you did not lay your hands on anyone then you are not telling the truth. And if you are correct in all that you are saying ( and I have no reason to disbelieve it ) then hell mend glenafton for allowing this to happen.

Banter aside and the Glens fans singing about partying all the time.

They sank to a new low when singing about having a party when Dempster dies!

Then they have then audacity to call Hurlford scum!

Look in before you look out guys!!

Your little angels got their wings clipped well and truly.

Personally I would rather see footage of the match itself and the way we came back. Rosco's DIVING header started us off and after that there was only going to be one winner!

Good luck next week lads and no matter the result the 'Ford will be havin a party!!

Now we have your side of things Demps what was your view of Hendo challenging Tommy Bryce at the final whistle when I saw you ushering him away.

Technically I never laid my hands on anyone especially any young boy as mentioned . I'm not saying I wouldn't of if the coward never ran away - if they want to act like men then be prepared to get treated like one..the bottom line is your story is wrong & this will be backed up very shortly - as per usual people can't back up their accusations .. Fact

Technically I never laid my hands on anyone especially any young boy as mentioned . I'm not saying I wouldn't of if the coward never ran away - if they want to act like men then be prepared to get treated like one..the bottom line is your story is wrong & this will be backed up very shortly - as per usual people can't back up their accusations .. Fact

"This will be backed up very shortly", can we be sure of that John? The man who is in possession of this footage has already proven himself to be a blatant liar with his "Hendo's face was literally dripping with spit "comment. What's to stop him editing through the footage to only show The Glens in a bad light?? Or is that what the big delay is??

I seen the footage last night & it will hopefully be given to the sjfa to put pressure on the glenafton committee to stop this nonsense and act the way a committee of a football club should - something they have not done before like ban the clown that had a swing for me at your semi final as I walked with my 9 year old son supporting my two pals who play with glenafton - an incident witnessed by Tarzan who still allow s the guy to your games .. Obviously something has to be done

Footage is for SJFA and possibly the Police if they so require it. Its an embarrassment for Junior football to be honest, I'd love nothing more than shut these idiots up and shame those concerned with HD close up's of their actions but until i get the okay from Hurlford, SJFA and possibly the police their not getting posted. Simple as that, deny and claim whatever all you want. Folk concerned know what they did, They're just feart they got caught doing it is all.

Archived