All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye as getting you to buy me a pint will be hard work ;). See the new bar is open any pics of inside?

That sounds a wee bit like pots and kettles!

I think surely it must be about time that YOU actually bought a round H. And none of this pretending to be pissed by the 3rd pint in an attempt to wriggle out of it lol. Even TomTom ( name changed to protect his identity! The guy that missed the bus back when it stopped at Pitlochry in round 1lol) bought a few rounds on Saturday night!!!

See you on Saturday!

That sounds a wee bit like pots and kettles!

I think surely it must be about time that YOU actually bought a round H. And none of this pretending to be pissed by the 3rd pint in an attempt to wriggle out of it lol. Even TomTom ( name changed to protect his identity! The guy that missed the bus back when it stopped at Pitlochry in round 1lol) bought a few rounds on Saturday night!!!

See you on Saturday!

Haha good post even tho it makes me out to be a miserable bassa, I bought few rounds in Pitlochry whilst waiting on a train and paid half of Tom Tom train ticket , also you arnt in my group when it comes to rounds at the bar so gifryu lol.

I'm in it just now having a quick one. Have a look at the Loks Bar and Kitchen thread. It's impressive so bring yer wallet.

No worries mate will have a nosey soon. And I don't carry a wallet but since the Ford says I'm miserable he'll buy you a pint for me ;).

No worries mate will have a nosey soon. And I don't carry a wallet but since the Ford says I'm miserable he'll buy you a pint for me ;).

No proba I will buy you a pint anytime mate. ( even though I'm Billy no mates when it's your round lol )

C'mon The'FORD.

Think you've had 10 too many old bean

Dont underestimate Cumnock H as they were fairly quick out of the blocks last Saturday and were even 2 up on Medda! Even my auld mucker James Lundie got on the scoresheet with a massively deflected effort who must've had a nosebleed being that far up the park lol.

It'll be a different Cumnock from last season with their new management team in place and their best player and former captain Chris Robertson (shhh don't tell Lundie lol) now playing for us!

Hopefully Hurlford mad Ally Semple will be a busy man tomorrow and we can pick up some much needed points.

Cmon The'FORD

Archived