All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

Hufc2012 where would be the best pub/social club for a busload from Bo'ness to get booked in for a few refreshments.

Hope you guy's have a good time when you come down in January. Although I will be looking for a home win.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, the ground is looking superb these days. The tarmac makes a huge difference.

I stood at the away side during the Stirling Albion match and didn't see that it had been done at the enclosure side as well. Have those "gents" "toilets" always been there? I thought I was seeing things when I walked by the waist-height wall. No privacy there!

Good interview with John Dempster on last nights Junior radio show. All his answers were spot on. Well done!!

Good luck to The 'FORD today in what will be a tougher test for us than our tie at Hannah Park two weeks ago.

Cmon The 'Ford!!

Good interview with John Dempster on last nights Junior radio show. All his answers were spot on. Well done!!

Good luck to The 'FORD today in what will be a tougher test for us than our tie at Hannah Park two weeks ago.

Cmon The 'Ford!!

Cmon The 'Ford!!

I'm certainly hoping for a better performance than that gash at Hannah park. Is the parka needed down in Hurlford today?

I'm certainly hoping for a better performance than that gash at Hannah park. Is the parka needed down in Hurlford today?

As long as it has an attachment for a snorkel mate lol.

I would certainly recommend a brolly as its raining down here at the moment and that's the forecast for the rest of the afternoon.

Hope you enjoy your visit ( although not too much lol)

Archived