All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

Lets not get carried away . Darren came to a up and coming local team .

Is he getting paid of course he is and probably paid top dollar but thats up to club what they can afford. He has brought in some good players and has won the scottish in his first year so i would say he is earning his corn

...just a wee question is there any super premier managers not getting paid

No-one is getting carried away as far as I can see and no-one is questioning his achievements.

Also, no-one has mentioned other managers wages. The point was made that a higher salary offer enticed Mr Henderson to the club. I, for one is saying that's undeniable.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or he may just of left a club with less ambition for a club with more & possibly took them as far as he could in his time in charge .

I'd probably say you have no idea what mr Henderson was on at glenafton or is currently on at hurlford so all just rumour rumour rumour ..otherwise let us know the difference n we can judge if he moved for money or not .#obsessed#

Hufc2012 tells me that there is a collection at tomorrow's match for a local food bank. Can anyone that can manage to donate a selection box please take it along to the game ( where I assume there is a drop off point).

C'mon The'FORD

Archived