All Hurlford United Chat 2014/15

Killiepiyo

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's quite alright. Yes, a must win. As exciting as it is, it must be said that we should not have been in this situation. I think we're good enough to stay in the league though. Just need to keep the faith on Saturday.

Aren't all Pollok fans scraping the barrell! And WFAANW, there's no such thing as Multiple Personality Disorder. If you're going to accuse me of being thick and wish to be taken seriously, please try to do so, with correct and current information. I do also apologise that my grammatical mistake caused you some annoyance. I promise I'll try better!

Aren't all Pollok fans scraping the barrell! And WFAANW, there's no such thing as Multiple Personality Disorder. If you're going to accuse me of being thick and wish to be taken seriously, please try to do so, with correct and current information. I do also apologise that my grammatical mistake caused you some annoyance. I promise I'll try better!

Sorry not that well up in my BS please use terms that one outside whatever that circle is from can process :)

:unsure2:

Tbh your supporters in general are muppets and patters crap as well making fun of a 85 year old guy classy eh.

Yes it was a lot better at Arthurlie earlier in the season when Hurlford were up people trying to cause trouble with hurlford fans .

Lol wait until the £ runs out then people will see hurlford for what they are a small club with small support.

Junior cup final last year proved that.

Well if they have lots of money and trophy under their belt then they aren't a small club.

Tbh your supporters in general are muppets and patters crap as well making fun of a 85 year old guy classy eh.

Haha forgot ur club is full of angels who dnt do anyhing wrong. No that whn ur fans r makin fun of a guy wae brain damage. One rule for us another for u

Archived