Gang Related

JamieStevenson

A new show that is being aired on FOX in the US. Pretty sure it hasn't been picked up by any UK channel. Written by Chris Morgan who has also written several of the films in The Fast and the Furious franchise.

So far only 5 of the 13 episodes have aired. Can definitely see the Fast and Furious style being implemented into this show. They have even recruited Sung Kang into this cast as an agent. The show obviously isn't brilliant, but it is good enough to stick with I reckon and I'm enjoying it so far. There is lots going on and there has been some decent action in the show. I think there is a juicy enough story to keep this going and I am interested to see how it will all play out.

Didn't see a thread for this so was wondering if anyone had managed to catch some of it and what you think of it so far?

• 2 weeks later...

It is interesting to see the other character back stories coming out and seeing who their family ties are. Looks like Ryan has been caught out thanks to Daniel's wife randomly showing up. Speaking of Daniel, finally showing he's a true Acosta. Wonder what Ryan will do with that video, hold on until the Captain finds out about him being the mole?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

FOX have decided to cancel the show. :thumbsdown

Those guys are complete twats.

I have no idea why any production company would even attempt to sell their stuff to fox. They have to be pretty confident that no matter how good it is, fox will cancel it anyway.

Archived