Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 of the 4 "biggest clubs" are in the lower leagues due to nobodies fault but their own. So f**k if Celtic get beat by a bog standard polish side too, nobody outwith Scotland cares and it's brilliant for the rest of us.

Completely agree, who said otherwise? It is entertaining, but the standard is rank rotten.

If i was on the Celtic Board, would I be spending big money on players? Lets think about it from a Celtic Board Member. They are going to win the league with the players they have. They are going to fill Parkhead every week. They are never going to win a European Trophy again unless they spend millions they will never have. So why not sit back and have an easy time??? Get real guys.

Your post just shows how poor Scottish football is when a team as poor as Celtic are guaranteed to win the SPFL Premiership. And i include Rangers in stating how badly Scottish football is.

Just back in from a surprise wee trip to the football.

Highlight for me was some bloke behind us on the phone to his pal before kick off. For one reason or another (he was melted one assumes) he didn't make it into the ground. So the guy directs him to where the mini bus is parked and boasts of the fine carry-out to be found inside. Cider, budweiser even a bottle of buckfast." No please, do avail yourself of these fine libations" he said, "Help yourself, put the wireless on and i look forward to seeing you afterwards". I may be paraphrasing a bit here.

I went for pish and actually missed the first goal. On the way back in I recognised the voice when I passed him on the stairs, on the phone, hurrying out. "See you c**t, see if you've tanned aw ma cider you c**t, you're a fucking dead c**t. c**t." :)

What a site town was today as I made my way to work. Thousands of Celtic fans all over the place who'd clearly all decided to put on their best clayths for a trip through to Edinburgh to mix with the posh people and cultured festival goers before the football, and in their attempts to look presentable stood out even more than if they made their usual non existent effort. The fact that they all seemed to be Glasgow's untermensch being the giveaway that the Edinburgh based Celtic fans hadn't left the house yet, probably all getting excited round the dinner table for their one chance to see the bhoys this season.

Scum, sub-human scum. I've seen some depressing times with Hibs, but our season has never been over by the start of August. Unlucks.

Almost feel sorry for the new manager. Trying to implement a short passing game and to get players to press high up the park must be difficult when the players don't have a first touch, can't pass the ball, have poor positional awareness and next to no movement.

Almost feel sorry for the new manager. Trying to implement a short passing game and to get players to press high up the park must be difficult when the players don't have a first touch, can't pass the ball, have poor positional awareness and next to no movement.

He should be able to recognise that then. Its a sign of a shite manager when he trys to fit players into a style of play that doesn't suit them, he should have been able to work out the best style for them just now, and then slowly tried to change the style over the course of his tenure

He should be able to recognise that then. Its a sign of a shite manager when he trys to fit players into a style of play that doesn't suit them, he should have been able to work out the best style for them just now, and then slowly tried to change the style over the course of his tenure

I am inclined to agree, but if you're taking over a club with a turnover of £60m odd a year and who have a squad who cost around £30m to bring in, you would expect them to be able to do the basics.

Lennon's side that reached the last 16 pretty much had one tactic, which was to shitfest it and hope to catch teams on the break or from a set piece. They showed last season that they were no longer able to do that effectively. A new approach was needed but so far it hasn't exactly worked.

Legia, over the 2 legs, played the way Celtic wanted to. Celtic tried to and simply didn't have the ability.

Why ?

As soon as Neil walked and a new manager was sought I had always considered CL qualification as a bonus this year ... Happy to give Ronnie time to sort it out and get his own players in. There is no such thing as a sure thing but Celtic are most likely going to walk the league ... so next year will be his test.

A good run in the Europa comp will also help ...

It's early days for doom and gloom ... maybe a domestic treble even, given the state of you lot ,,,

Relegated and gloating ,,, now that's novel and fucking hilarious !!

At least the Jambos had an excuse with their admin points to contend with .. your mob were just shyte

Coming in with a blast of these: :thumsup2 and saying you find it "hilarious" that others are giving your shite team a deserved ripping.

Absolutely archetypal upset posts.

Very enjoyable.

To celtic fans , what is yer actual opinion on your board? I know rangers are in no fit state but there is a whole area of the forum to discuss that. is the anti board opinion on the rise amongst the Celtic support? A popular opinion seems to be that dermot and lawell are awaiting our arrival to the top flight . Personally I think that is a potential major f**k up on their side, celtic potentially had the chance to put light years between us and them and 2 years ago it looked very possible however the regression in the last two years on celtics part has been unbelievable.

. Personally I think that is a potential major f**k up on their side, celtic potentially had the chance to put light years between us and them and 2 years ago it looked very possible however the regression in the last two years on celtics part has been unbelievable.

:lol:

Potentially? Celtic, as shite as they are, are still light years ahead of Rangers.

Manager needs to bring in players that play his style of football but the board won't give him any money , but if Forster leaves then hopefully that money can be re invested into new players

Like the £9m was from the sale of Hooper?

Like the £12.5m was from the sale of Wanyama?

Time to wake up and realise your board treats the fans like complete c***s and are only interested in lining their own pockets.

Don't know what it is but I've a funny feeling LGs stay might be a short one.

Did they just give him Derek Riordan's old strip, or are they still pretending they are two different people?

Archived