Celtic European Campaign 2014-15

TheGreenMonster

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, I hope it's not. It wasn't as if we narrow lost out and the match winner was the ineligible.

We got horsed. Deserved to go out regardless

It would be a fuckin sickner right enough for Legia, the guy only came on for the last 5 or so minutes.

If the inexplicable does happen, somebody at Legia might want to quickly pack his/her suitcase and make a quick run for the exit

You don't hate to say it at all. Otherwise, you wouldn't keep doing so. If someone else were to come through and mount a serious, sustained challenge, you'd hate it. It would take away your belief that all Scottish football can really offer of interest, is the old annual battle between Glasgow's sister clubs. Because you liked it, you struggle to accept that it had no appeal at all for fans of other clubs.

Away and don't talk utter nonsense. It would please me greatly if there was a good relevant challenge to Celtic for the title but sorry to say that won't happen, this season or any time soon.

I hope they go through like this actually. If they had any morals or sense of decency they'd refuse.

Minter.

Did they not sneak past some Swiss team a few years ago in similar circumstances?

It would depend on what the rules are ... a bit harsh if it happens, but the fact it would sicken the diddy haters on here means I'd happily take it !! ... Roon ye ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

There would be an Armageddon like melt down :lol:

Did they not sneak past some Swiss team a few years ago in similar circumstances?

Mibbie.

Don't think it was after such a horrific pumping and think about half the Sion team was ineligible iirc.

It would depend on what the rules are ... a bit harsh if it happens, but the fact it would sicken the diddy haters on here means I'd happily take it !! ... Roon ye ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

History says a fine:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:AOfGUX6w9TEJ:usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/soccer/2010-09-01-3501825507_x.htm&client=firefox-a&hl=en&gl=uk&strip=1

i cant see that being any different here.

EDIT: ahh apparently this guy in question wasnt registered, not suspended.

Mibbie.

Don't think it was after such a horrific pumping and think about half the Sion team was ineligible iirc.

To be fair Sion were repeatedly told before those matches not to use those players.

Archived