The 'Gow chat 2014/15

lobey dosser

Hate to say it but the performance lacked fight and we seemed to accept we would get beat which was the biggest disappointment

:o

Wee bit unfair G77, too many long balls against two good centre backs, Coffey needs the ball into feet, think Logan is better a wee bit deeper tae pick up & run at defenders, disappointing result but Yoker didn't look a league above in class. Keep the faith!

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hate to say it but the performance lacked fight and we seemed to accept we would get beat which was the biggest disappointment

You must have watched a different game from me. If they never showed fight I would be the first to back you up but no way can I accuse them of that. I hope Rab has been on the phone over weekend trying to get another striker in to help us with the promotion push.

Mon the Gow………….

I must have watched a different game then to go out the scottish against a team like yoker who aren't as good as the gow on that showing without having a real go was the real disapointing thing remember it's a one off game we would have been as well getting beat 3-0

Fair enough but your wrong there I went on Saturday and expected the gow to have a real go and treat it like a big cup tie that it was but they just never got going and I'm sure the players and management will feel that a big chance was missed to get into the last eight of the biggest cup competition in the juniors

I feel the Gow did have a go. It was a tight game and they were in it until the final whistle.

Your right it is an opportunity missed and everyone knows that but these thing happen. When we are all disappointed about going out in the 5th Round of Scottish I think it shows the team are on the right track.

Hopefully we can get a bit of a run going now in the league. Mon the Gow…..

Well done the Gow. I was unable to make the game yesterday no feeling great. My son in law said the Gow team had a load of changes for some reason? Centre half missing, left back missing, centre mid missing, striker missing all normal starters. So makes the result even better. By all accounts Lanark on yesterday's performance could go down very poor.

Whit does the boy Taylor thinks it's boys fitba he's playing? If I don't start I'm leaving, we have had better players than him on the bench through out the years and they have fought to get back in the team. Big Davy anyone who has seen him playing knows his biggest fault.

Archived