The 'Gow chat 2014/15

lobey dosser

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Good to see nice wee crowd turned out to watch the boys against Johnston Burgh at the weekend. Now it’s onto Yoker really looking forward to this game.

I know it’s all on the day, if the Gow boys leave everything on the park I'm sure we will get the result. Mon the Gow……………

All the best to Rab,Eric and all the lads for tomorrow....my heart and soul is with each and every one of them and I am sure they will give their all for The Gow....get intae them boys.

:o

Disappointing result & performance today, too many long balls which were mopped up by two excellent Yoker centre backs, to be fair our centre backs were good on the day. When we got it down & had Hamilton, Meikle, Logan running at them we looked more dangerous, big McStay had an off-day, but hey well done to the Gow for getting a decent cup run. Let's go & win the league now, can you believe Larky did us a favour the day, knocked Bellshill over. Mon the Gow!

McStay should have been hooked. Very little in the game, thought Yoker just shaded it, they had better quality possession.

The number 3 for Yoker had a fine performance, the Gow 8 had a few good moments also.

Poor match but Yoker will be well pleased.

I thought the Gow deserved something out of the game yesterday. In my humble opinion I thought the Gow were the better team. We have had a nice wee cup run which is always nice. Now let's try and get a good run in the league and push for promotion. I would like to see Rab try and get a striker to play alongside Logan for the promotion push. Mon the Gow........

Archived