Ayrshire District League 2014/15

energyzone

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We aren't in the title race anymore. Played too many games than rest and still 4pts adrift which could be 13pts once thy catch up. It would take a massive collapse from both Winton and Buffs for us to catch them.

Darvel are out of it and Lugar have a small chance but can't see them stopping Buffs and Winton. Winton have quality all over the pitch. Looks like another season in ADL next season for us. Will be tough to get out of it again as Largs may get relegated and Irvine Vics and Ardeer look set to come back down and Girvan will likely spend money in summer as well to challenge for promotion.

You're being overly modest which I can understand to an extent, but Whitletts would need to win their last 6 games and, by consideration of goal difference, hope Kilwinning and WInton take less than 14 points from the last 27... Not going to happen.

A tell you whyi am just little cautious after what happened 3 years ago

I believe Lugar will beat Winton and buffs at Lugar and that might just put Lugar in with a good chance. I saw Winton beat Lugar at Winton and were the best team on the day but it will be a lot harder at Lugar. There is a lot of water to go under the bridge. I have thought from the start it would be Buffs Winton and Lugar who would fight it out. Darvel have had a good season and have improved greatly.Whitletts have done well but are not as good as the top three.

How are Lugar shaping up under the controversial Greirson. I thought Carlo Walker would have taken a few to Maybole with him.

Snr and Jnr and the tank top wearer make for an interesting climax to the ADL.

Without being disrespectful to Lugar but do you think any of their players would get in to the current Maybole squad?

Suprised if this is true

They do train on a Wednesday so it's possible SeaSee has heard from one of the players... Freddy would never be able to get them out the ADL despite his contacts, absolutely no money at Saltcoats. Never thought he'd be there for long but still not convinced right now.

Archived