Ayrshire District League 2014/15

energyzone

How do you know he would never get them out of the ADL in the future clubs before with not much money

have got out of this league

Once in a blue moon maybe... Fact is there's always a couple of relatively big teams in the ADL chucking more cash about, e.g. Winton and your beloved Buffs this year, which barely gives these smaller teams a fighting chance.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keano It's not my statement it was posted on @saltcoatsvics twitter account at 10:16 last night . I was asking if this was true hence the 2 question marks at the end . If that is not an official twitter account then someone is at it .

Copied from Twitter

@saltcoatsvics: With great disappointment Derek Frye has resigned from his role as Saltcoats Vics manager.

LADESIDE

That's not an official account, you'll notice it gets updated about once every six months. And I see the Ardrossan and Saltcoats Herald have also posted its false.

If you read the Saltcoats Vics web page you will see the twitter account is @Keanovics and not @saltcoatsvics, if there is any news on Saltcoats Vics you will get it firstly on our web page at Saltcoatsvictoria.co.uk . If there is anything you would like to know feel free to email me at Keano_vics@yahoo.co.uk and I will do my best to give you a true and honest answer

• 2 weeks later...

well after today winton finally go top after a close game at dalmellington which finished craigmark 1 winton 13 (certainly unlucky for 'mark) buffs have a stutter against lugar who are not out of it. It really is a case of who blinks 1st

• 3 months later...

A question about Ayrshire football - how many Ayrshire-wide cups are there at present?

Off hand I can think of the Ardagh Glass cup - also known as the Ayrshire League Cup, and the Ayrshire Weekly Press Cup - what is it's official name?

Are there any others?

And are there any ones which were regularly contested but have been dropped in the last decade or so?

Archived