Scottish Independence - How Will You Vote? MkIII

Ludo*1

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Scintillating retort - you should be a politician?

No, hold on a second, you shouldn't.

I'm too in your face to say things I don't agree with, I'd be a terrible politician under our present system, they're just conmen with shiny teeth at present.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm too in your face to say things I don't agree with, I'd be a terrible politician under our present system, they're just conmen with shiny teeth at present.

Now I have to agree with you. Damn!

I would apply your comments to well over 95% of all parties.

Now I have to agree with you. Damn!

I would apply your comments to well over 95% of all parties.

I'm not distinguishing between parties, my favourite politicians are the ones that don't go against their own core beliefs, your 95% might even be too kind to them.

Interesting that the poll of the P&B clientele is so different to that across the entire country. A lot of very disappointed people come September!

Interesting that most of the No voters seem to be complacent.

Interesting that the poll of the P&B clientele is so different to that across the entire country. A lot of very disappointed people come September!

If its a YES vote that wins, I will be delighted for every man woman and child who lives in Scotland.

If its a No vote, who will the NO voters be delighted for?

If its a YES vote that wins, I will be delighted for every man woman and child who lives in Scotland.

If its a No vote, who will the NO voters be delighted for?

Every man woman and child that lives in Scotland.

Every man woman and child that lives in Scotland.

Woop woop! More austerity! More child poverty! More food banks! More widening of the gap between rich and poor! More Governments we didn't vote for! More trident! More HS2!

And the worst of all - a smug, satisfied Johann Lamont.

:(

More widening of the gap between rich and poor! :(

I thought it was the SNP who planned to cut Corporation Tax, give a handout to the fat cats and big business, and increase inequality in society while they were at it?

Have they ditched this policy?

I thought it was the SNP who planned to cut Corporation Tax, give a handout to the fat cats and big business, and increase inequality in society while they were at it?

Is it at all possible for a government to charge a lower rate of corperation tax and also demand these corperations pay their workers at minimun the living wage?

Or is that beyond the realms of possobility?

Whataboutery and deflection to take the spotlight off your masters at Westminster, imo.

I thought you were intelligent, H_B. And you can drop the line of questioning as well, flower. I'm well aware of how you operate.

Is it at all possible for a government to charge a lower rate of corperation tax and also demand these corperations pay their workers at minimun the living wage?

Or is that beyond the realms of possobility?

Of course it's possible. Is that in the White Paper? What is the "living wage" incidentally?

Whataboutery and deflection to take the spotlight off your masters at Westminster, imo.

I thought you were intelligent, H_B. And you can drop the line of questioning as well, flower. I'm well aware of how you operate.

So, increasing inequality in society by reducing corporation tax and giving a hand out to big business - that will reduce the gap between rich and poor will it?

Of course it's possible. Is that in the White Paper? What is the "living wage" incidentally?

Just for one day, can't you differ your approach? You're like a law school automaton.

So, increasing inequality in society by reducing corporation tax and giving a hand out to big business - that will reduce the gap between rich and poor will it?

More questions. Can it. I was talking about Westminster. Why do you feel the need to twist it round to the SNP?

Well?

More questions. Can it. I was talking about Westminster.

This is the Scottish Independence sub-forum.

If you want to talk about Westminster in isolation, do so on the General Nonsense thread.

Archived