The P&B Dees Shirt Sponsor

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G_Man1985, on 03 Jul 2014 - 21:16, said:

Thats bollox,dundee mad i couldnt two fucks about, dont go on it because generally full of fuds.Gonna take a guess and say your on both

:lol:

Thank you for proving my point.

Are you are not the business heavyweight you were claiming to be in the other thread?

^^^ another total f**k up - I think the phrase is 'word salad'.

You appear to be one thick c**t.

Just so it's clear I said high turnover LOW margin. Very low - that's not how you get minted.

To be fair though I reckon the Big Issue seller outside my local Tesco Metro could reasonably call himself a 'business heavyweight' in comparison to an ignorant twit like you :lol:

I wouldn't see your posts IF SOMEONE TOLD ME HOW TO BLOCK YOU. Christ, once again 2 plus 2 equals four.

In most peoples worlds "Couldn't give a f**k about" and "don't get on" are bloody close.

Someone please inform me on how to block this buffoon, please.

Put me down for this please. Hoping there's enough of us though because I've agreed to do the one on mad aswell. As for the dundee mad chat I came here because 50% of the people on mad seem like morons and posters on here seemed sensible in comparison, but in the last 2 seasons there's been a fair share of shite trolls so now P & B is only just the lesser of two evils.

Deestruction, on 03 Jul 2014 - 21:35, said:

I wouldn't see your posts IF SOMEONE TOLD ME HOW TO BLOCK YOU. Christ, once again 2 plus 2 equals four.

In most peoples worlds "Couldn't give a f**k about" and "don't get on" are bloody close.

Scroll to the top of your page and see at the very top how there's a small version of your display picture (CM Punk) and next to it has your name? Click on your name and go to, 'Manage Ignore Prefs'. It'll take you to a page where you can enter their name in the box and that should be that. I've never blocked anyone so I don't know what happens after that but I imagine that should be it.

Click on your username in desktop version. Select 'manage ignore pref', type in username to be blocked and then click ignore.

Put me down for this please. Hoping there's enough of us though because I've agreed to do the one on mad aswell. As for the dundee mad chat I came here because 50% of the people on mad seem like morons and posters on here seemed sensible in comparison, but in the last 2 seasons there's been a fair share of shite trolls so now P & B is only just the lesser of two evils.

Cheers for joining the collective mate.

An inability to grasp the basics of the English language seems to be the norm when it comes to Dundee fans.

Your barely concealed anger tells it's own story.

Well I'm sorry but 'are you are not' has no meaning in the English language and these basic errors are the norm in your posts. There is nothing 'barely concealed about your imbecility.

Are you home schooled by a crack addict mother perchance?

I'm in. Would rather buy a kids season ticket though, is this even running this season?

I haven't seen anything but a lot of it was done on the Official forum which ain't there any more. I know most of the time the tickets weren't used because apparently the kiddies needed a parent/guardian to get them in. I was hoping they were going to do something similar for the older kids who could get in themselves but not seen anything. Cheers for opting in.

Archived