Brazil v colombia,itv 9pm

kevthedee

100 on BTTS at evens made it for me. Decent game. Wanted Colombia to nick the equaliser, but be honest we all want a brazil argentina final.

Of all possibilities left, that is the absolute last final I would want. The team I dislike the most against the team I dislike the second most.

It's like when pundits over here say things like 'what we really want in the Scottish Cup is an Old Firm final.'

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People attempting to debate with awra. :lol:

Sair yin for Neymar. Willian in and Oscar to move back into the middle? They'll certainly have to do it the hard way now with Silva missing as well. That's not to say they won't, especially as the Germans haven't been that impressive themselves.

Die you little diving play-acting cvnt.

f**k all wrong with him.

35hi5nc.jpg

Anyway, as has already been said, the ref wasn't great and really should have had the cards out sooner, but ultimately Brazil won it because they were the better team. You could argue that Colombia may have been better if the referee had given Rodriguez some protection, but you could argue that Neymar needed more protection as well. While it's a shame to see Colombia go out, Brazil deserved it and we're another step closer to the absolutely hilarious scenario of Argentina beating Brazil in the final.

Neither Germany v Holland or Brazil v Argentina has the old level of hatred anymore, they all play for the same Club sides now so it's hard to switch that off for 90 minutes.

Not like the good old days when Inter had all the great Germans and Milan the great Dutch, now that era was full of venom.

I think Holland V Germany would be the better final but would like to see Argentina beat Brazil in Rio, Brazil haven't really gotten over Uruguay doing that in 1950 yet!

Archived