Brazil v colombia,itv 9pm

kevthedee

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These anti littering adverts make me want to litter. And throw whatever litter I have put in my pocket (why the f**k would I put my litter in my pocket?) at the tv.

Brazil make me want to throw the cat at the tv. And I love my cat. And I love my tv.

Colombia were extremely disappointing, and both sides were hacking at the other. The real edge in that game made much more entertaining than France's feeble response earlier. Luiz and Silva were outstanding but Brazil as a side remain chronic.

All you snipers keep spouting your venom against Brazil, how the f**k can anyone discount them, they are in the same position Auchinleck Talbot, once your the benchmark you're hounded.

^^^ scrambling for relevance

These anti littering adverts make me want to litter. And throw whatever litter I have put in my pocket (why the f**k would I put my litter in my pocket?) at the tv.

Brazil make me want to throw the cat at the tv. And I love my cat. And I love my tv.

I fucking hate litterbugs. Especially those fucking c***s with dead taste buds who stuff their faces full out of gut rotting McDonalds before jettisoning their McDonalds paper bags, cups, etc.

They should be executed.

I fucking hate litterbugs. Especially those fucking c***s with dead taste buds who stuff their faces full out of gut rotting McDonalds before jettisoning their McDonalds paper bags, cups, etc.

They should be executed.

I hate cats too.

This is a fun game.

It's a fucking World Cup quarter final, what the f**k do you want them to do? Win at all costs.

The hatred of Brazil is hilarious, some poor tackles from both sides, it happens, struggling to see where the outrage is that Brazil have caused.

All you hear on here is how various teams are 'shite'. Some folk on here seem to believe there are some mythical Harlem Globetrotters type team out there.

They w**k on about the likes of Chile and Colombia who are both out. Madness.

The only reason I can think of guttierez starting ahead of martinez and bacca is pace, and even then bacca can hold it up and run in behind and martinez is a far superior finisher stupid decision. Why are brazil despised, yeah fernandinho and paulinho shouldve been booked but the referee let a lot go for both teams. I heard wright say I can't see any way in which brazil will win, based on what they've knocked out two decent teams last couple of rounds and played some excellent stuff at times.

I wanted colombia to win the tournament, now thier out I guess I want an all south american final.

Archived