Live Matches

I've no idea if there's some additional symbolism to picking this game, or whether it Is just that they've nothing else on that weekend and Hampden is already rigged-up with TV facilities... but Queen's Park v Berwick on February 21st is live on BBC Alba :unsure2::lol::thumsup2.

http://www.berwickrangersfc.co.uk/news-articles-12-dec/bbc-alba.html

Hope they don't show the terraces or stands.

I don't like seeing lonely people.

I've no idea if there's some additional symbolism to picking this game, or whether it Is just that they've nothing else on that weekend and Hampden is already rigged-up with TV facilities... but Queen's Park v Berwick on February 21st is live on BBC Alba :unsure2::lol::thumsup2.

http://www.berwickrangersfc.co.uk/news-articles-12-dec/bbc-alba.html

February 14th. has Airdrie v Forfar live, with a 5-30 kick off. Getting home from that one is going to be interesting.

It's a Saturday and not at an utterly ridiculous time. Cannae complain.

It's alright for you guys, but getting back to Forfar from anything other than a 3pm kick off by public transport is next door to impossible.

It's alright for you guys, but getting back to Forfar from anything other than a 3pm kick off by public transport is next door to impossible.

Impossible? Surely you'd be able to get a train to Dundee for 10ish at the very latest then a bus back to Forfar from there no? The last bus from Dundee to Forfar is at 10 to 11?

Impossible? Surely you'd be able to get a train to Dundee for 10ish at the very latest then a bus back to Forfar from there no? The last bus from Dundee to Forfar is at 10 to 11?

Unfortunately my bus pass doesn't work on the train.

Unfortunately my bus pass doesn't work on the train.

They don't usually tend to...

You said public transport, never knew you were restricting yourself to buses. Be a nightmare getting

anywhere tbf. I'm sure you'll get something if you check times etc though. Megabus/Parks do late journeys. Even if you got a bus to Aberdeen you could get dropped off on the A90 at the turnoff to Forfar and call a cab?

As predicted by me, Berwick away fixtures would be first up.

Good news for me, last game I watched was on the internet which kept freezing. TV coverage has to be a good thing at it might attract some youngsters.

I haven't managed a Berwick home game since 2012 so getting it on TV is a massive bonus to me

They don't usually tend to...

You said public transport, never knew you were restricting yourself to buses. Be a nightmare getting

anywhere tbf. I'm sure you'll get something if you check times etc though. Megabus/Parks do late journeys. Even if you got a bus to Aberdeen you could get dropped off on the A90 at the turnoff to Forfar and call a cab?

Thanks for your concerns. You are right, of course, but it's really the hassle involved that annoys me. Plus if you land in Dundee after 11pm. you are there for the night. Believe me, I

know, it's happened before. (£30 for a taxi to Forfar.) At least when Arbroath get promoted again that will be twice when the problem will not arise.

Archived