Fauldhouse United - Premier Passion

Kinky Afro

Well, Mussey in the Cup and we have a chance, more so as it is at home. They impressed me through there where it seemed to be me, Tracy and Brycey against all comers and the MUSSEY YT YA BASS drum corp. Their Big Bull Heeded tank of a forward was outstanding and if we can keep Billy Beef under wraps we can go close.

I hope we get a good crowd, all neutrals welcome but put yer Hoose glasses and throat on when you come. With a fair wind and good backing and 11 men on the park we can progress... How cool is this??

Mon the Hoose!

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Mussey in the Cup and we have a chance, more so as it is at home. They impressed me through there where it seemed to be me, Tracy and Brycey against all comers and the MUSSEY YT YA BASS drum corp. Their Big Bull Heeded tank of a forward was outstanding and if we can keep Billy Beef under wraps we can go close.

I hope we get a good crowd, all neutrals welcome but put yer Hoose glasses and throat on when you come. With a fair wind and good backing and 11 men on the park we can progress... How cool is this??

Mon the Hoose!

look lets no beet aboot the boosh heer lookin at the rest o the draw this is dreem tie fir

Mon the Hoose!

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovr

lets no beet aboot the boosh heer afro looking at awe the ither tyes this is a dreem draw fir the hoose n at hame tae n far b it fae me tae build a game up but the 5th roond o the scottish is the big tyme aye ees better beleeve it parkviews gonna b rockin fir this yin efter thon contro vershal game at ther place am shoor the hoose bhoys will b weel up for this yin aye ees r no a bad side burgh al gee ees that but this yins at oor bit so cmon the hoose n bring it oan

look lets no beet aboot the boosh heer lookin at the rest o the draw this is dreem tie fir

lets no beet aboot the boosh heer afro looking at awe the ither tyes this is a dreem draw fir the hoose n at hame tae n far b it fae me tae build a game up but the 5th roond o the scottish is the big tyme aye ees better beleeve it parkviews gonna b rockin fir this yin efter thon contro vershal game at ther place am shoor the hoose bhoys will b weel up for this yin aye ees r no a bad side burgh al gee ees that but this yins at oor bit so cmon the hoose n bring it oan

afro u must b buzzin wae the duble post steddy big man lol

afro u must b buzzin wae the duble post steddy big man lol

The Joy of Text Brycey!

I really hope we get a decent crowd as it has all the makings of a great day.... The game through there was certainly controversial... 1-0 up half time, end up 3-1 down with 9 men.... and drum-brain!

You going to Kelty this week? I've got a car full again. Looking forward to seeing these guys as apparently they are a right good team. So are we though if we turn up.. Another big day!

See you there and mon the double posters!

The Joy of Text Brycey!

I really hope we get a decent crowd as it has all the makings of a great day.... The game through there was certainly controversial... 1-0 up half time, end up 3-1 down with 9 men.... and drum-brain!

You going to Kelty this week? I've got a car full again. Looking forward to seeing these guys as apparently they are a right good team. So are we though if we turn up.. Another big day!

See you there and mon the double posters!

a rekon the hoose will get a guid crowd fir this game pit sum duble posters up m8 lol hope kelty games oan aye al b there awe um sayin this teem r probly as guid as nitten but ool c aye big game this 2 crackin wee ground this n hopefully al c thae twae charlies oan the commitee a ken noo mind n sample the pies they r the hause n cheeper thun lithgaes lol lets live the dreem the hoose r in the big tyme noo in the superleegue n the heedy hites o the scottish its awe go ee ken mon the hoose

Disappointed that I will miss the game this weekend and the Scottish tie the following weekend!

Hopefully Fauldhouse can get a couple of good results!!

Btw imo the officials had a big say on the outcome of the game at Musselburgh earlier in the season, Ref was conned by Mussy player to send off Ross and a goal denied that was a yard over the line, I was right behind the linesman and he was scared to give the goal!!

Anyway stick in lads, you can grab a couple of results here!!

If Kelty win our league I'll eat my iphone. Stole a 2-1 win from us. 2 times I have seen them.."Emperor's new clothes" springs to mind.

Good second half from the lads and sets us up for The Big Match next week. More thoughts tomorrow but despite their physical strength and nous, overall, I feel we got mugged off... Heads up lads. They know they were lucky.

Great banter as always with the lads, the vocal old boy in front of us, Jack, Victor and KATY B - the Kelty Auld Team Ya Bass.....and the Mohawk lonely Heart.

Mussey? Bring it on....post-45407-14233324716954_thumb.jpg

If Kelty win our league I'll eat my iphone. Stole a 2-1 win from us. 2 times I have seen them.."Emperor's new clothes" springs to mind.

Good second half from the lads and sets us up for The Big Match next week. More thoughts tomorrow but despite their physical strength and nous, overall, I feel we got mugged off... Heads up lads. They know they were lucky.

Great banter as always with the lads, the vocal old boy in front of us, Jack, Victor and KATY B - the Kelty Auld Team Ya Bass.....and the Mohawk lonely Heart.

Mussey? Bring it on.... ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1423332470.097439.jpg

Can you not get a new record, Fauldhouse are the best team in the league but have the worst luck, we get it zzzzz

Mussey? Bring it on....attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1423332470.097439.jpg

canna beleeve the hoose got nowt oot this game aye they ken they wer lucki awrite afro kelty noo hae a 7 point leed at the top o the table theyll need it tbh aye the hoose kin compeet wi the big bhoys in this leegue jist hing in there lads n keep the heeds up the effort pit in by the hoose second hauf wis top drawer guys n its no gaun un noticed am shoor the tide will turn oor way in the end nxt week its thon burgh lackies in the scottish at the mecca o junior fitba parkview aye lets c hoo they fare at oor billet lol

Archived