Fauldhouse United - Premier Passion

Kinky Afro

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard we have dipped into the transfer market and brought an exciting star name out of retirement.

I've heard of him but never seen him in real life but apparently the lad has lots of pace, a good dribbler (can go right or left and straight at you) but his form has been in and out for his whole career. His career has been going downhill but hopefully we can get a performance out of him.

Welcome to the Hoose Franz Klammer. Bring yer gear Saturday... Yir FULL gear....

Mon the Snaw!

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Possibly a great wknd in store:::lithgy coming to the hoose and old firm: sounds good mon the hoose::::

No chance game will be on at Fauldhouse - we are speaking to Linlithgow to move to their park if playable (Assuming their Scottish Cup game is off at Culter) :)

Linlithgow v Fauldhouse at Linlithgow Saturday 31st Jan KO 1.45PM ON at the moment.

Derek.its just a case of waiting to see if its really frosty over night.then people will be required to help clear snow in morning if and when the call is put out.

pitch is soft under the snow just now.

Derek.its just a case of waiting to see if its really frosty over night.then people will be required to help clear snow in morning if and when the call is put out.

pitch is soft under the snow just now.

Cheers mate. ..it would be ice hockey at Park View!

I take it then if you are planning on clearing he snow that you have a team, no suspensions and nobody was fighting at training this week?? I am sooooooo funny...

I would love the game to be on tomorrow and will see you there. Please make a point of introducing yourself, you can buy the pies...

Mon the shovels!

Game on! No inspection required apparently... Let's go see what we can do.... Half a team suspended for this..... Missing one of the biggest away games of the season..... I ask you? Need 100% from everyone and with a good performance we could get something. All the best lads... And remember to use the boy Klammer's pace.....

Mon the Snawmen!

Archived