Mouth breather(s)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't see the problem with it in context. People who breathe through the mouth look utterly gormless so if referring to someone who is a bit thick it makes sense. Not sure how it can be used to describe someone's choice in restaurant though.

Due to nasal polyps blocking my airways I have always breathed through my mouth and have always looked a bit moronic because of it.

There seems to be a P&B vernacular which includes the likes of 'mouthbreather', 'puddle drinker', '^^^ Verge of tears', '^^^ Doing it wrong', 'seething' as every day words despite the fact they are never really phrases or words used in every day life.

I prefer to just label you all as c***s and be done with it tbh.

There seems to be a P&B vernacular which includes the likes of 'mouthbreather', 'puddle drinker', '^^^ Verge of tears', '^^^ Doing it wrong', 'seething' as every day words despite the fact they are never really phrases or words used in every day life.

I prefer to just label you all as c***s and be done with it tbh.

Useless ¢unts!

I've only ever seen or heard it on P&B, same with roaster and several others. I've just been putting it down to West coast speak.

I'm surprised you've never heard the word 'roaster' used. It's become quite common.

I actually said seething for probably the first time in my life the other day. It sounded like a word which works better when written rather than spoken.

Damn you P&B.

Roaster sounds much better when spoken. Try it out! Stick a 'fucking' or 'enormous' or 'absolute' in front of it.

Actually saying "you are seething" probably just marks you out as a sad act.

Archived