Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

1 minute ago, Dee4Life1893 said:

I've heard about it on some of the podcasts I listen to. I always had the impression it was for the "experts" only. How do you go about entering?

Think it's 320 experts and the rest are just joe public. I never signed up for the main thing but am playing in one of the satellites with the aim of playing in the main one next year.

Best ball format - 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 4 Flex (1 being a SuperFlex). 4pt passing TDs. 6pt Rushing/Receiving TDs. 0.5 PPR, 0.25 PPRush. Usual 0.1 point per rushing/receiving yards.

I had the 1.01...the 2/3 turn was absolutely hellish to pick

• 3 weeks later...
On 30 July 2016 at 11:13, Fife Saint said:

Still gaps in division 1, Stewbo. Feel free to promote me to do battle with by brother in law :thumsup2

There are, I need that sorted over the next couple of weeks. Think we'll get all the drafts done 2 weeks in to preseason. I'll take a look and post an update of who we're missing from each league next time im on the computer

14 hours ago, Eoin said:

You still needing people? ive got a mate that would be interested in this

For this season, only if folks drop out I think. I can add in pairs if folks are alright with that.

Also everyone has definitely been sent invites to their respective leagues. I need them filled before the second week of preseason. If anyone hasn't joined up yet because they're no longer interested, please let me know asap so I can adjust the leagues

On 8/9/2016 at 04:50, Stewbo said:

Also everyone has definitely been sent invites to their respective leagues. I need them filled before the second week of preseason. If anyone hasn't joined up yet because they're no longer interested, please let me know asap so I can adjust the leagues

I joined but not sure whether it was in the right Premier League division? Couldn't find an invite on Fleaflicker or email. Feel free to move my team or let me know how to move if it is in the wrong place.

On 8/11/2016 at 18:44, JStrummer86 said:

I joined but not sure whether it was in the right Premier League division? Couldn't find an invite on Fleaflicker or email. Feel free to move my team or let me know how to move if it is in the wrong place.

You are in the right division bud, I can move people about once everyones in though so dont worry about that.

Still waiting on the following to join up before we can set draft dates;

Premier League

Mr Bairn, Placid Casual & Smurph

Division 1

Reluctant Hero, Calvin Johnson & Simplistic (possibly dropped out?)

Division 2

Dan, Tommie (my guys, I'll get them invited) & Invergowrie Arab

Division 3

Nobody, you're all good guys :)

On 20 August 2016 at 10:21, gc_smfc said:

Is the draft order set for the divisions? Giving me 1st pick.

It is not. I was going to order it by letting the lowest ranked teams from last year chose their spots first, but tbh I cant be arsed with the complexity of it :lol:

It is not. I was going to order it by letting the lowest ranked teams from last year chose their spots first, but tbh I cant be arsed with the complexity of it :lol:

Bugger that, randomise it 30 mins before the draft as usual

22 hours ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

Got a confirmed date/time for drafting yet? 

Got hauled in to work late this week but Im off after wednesday. So I think we'll go for thursday night for every league.

because ive had a lot of folks not returning or who have just ignored their invites, a few of you will be getting moved up a division. 4 spots to be filled in premier league, 3 in division 1 and 1 in division 2. So what I'll do is expand division 2 to 12 teams and just move everybody up based on where they finished last season. I'll drop everyone involved in that once Ive figured it all out.

33 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Thursday night is no good for me emoji58.png, any chance of a move to Wednesday night or even Sunday coming (surely the night most people are available.)

if others agree.

Ill do the sunday if everyones happy with that, i just didnt want it clashing with preseason games (obviously they dont start until late but theres always ijuries and stuff you dont find out about until day of). Id have done the wednesday but id need to start it at like 11pm since i dont get home from work until super late.