Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

On Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 13:22, Jambo Stu said:

Less than 10 points for Gio Bernard means I've won my division and got a first round play off bye. What a time to be alive!

Am I right in saying you're the first across all 3 divisions?

Congratulations :)

I'm calling it, I'm going to lose. I'm ahead right now, but only by 10 with Rams & Gostkowski in against Ajayi, with him having Reed still to go. I'm just not far enough clear.

Looks like all of us in the top 3 are in tight spots, and 4th is playing 5th. That's not actually a good thing as it means all of the lead pack are in danger of missing out on the playoffs if form dips as none of us are that far clear.

I was wrong, huzzah! Hell that was close, 2.25 in it.

Back clear at the top on 8-3, excellent.

Gutted with that loss.

I knew that last punt return from the Rams could come back to haunt me.

Finding this league quite frustrating as have a really solid team but just can't get the wins. Now have a losing record.

18 hours ago, cal234ey said:

I'm in a super tight matchup with someone who also has the same record as me. 0.25 points in it each with 1 to play

assuming thats me, its ends with you winning by 0.15... mon the stat corrections

Just now, Jambo Stu said:

4th quarter TD got me home... Just!

Fair play mate. Bizarrely in the league of shadows I was in a similar situation and my opponent dropped Cooper for Crabtree :lol:

7 hours ago, cal234ey said:

Yeah it is. Horribly luck as it stands for yourself. I see no reason for a stat correction . . .

I had an absolute mare with RBs and ended up having to start a guy who has scored 0.0 2 weeks in a row 

He means Aaron.

For me, as long as Zach Ertz doesn't score more than 32 points, I'm 9-3.

Alcantaras is going to lose his matchup (unless Jordan Matthews scores 67pts!) and if Sturgis & Eagles D/ST can score 25 or more between them then I'm 2 wins clear of the entire league, with 2 games to go.

4 minutes ago, Spain said:

He means Aaron.

For me, as long as Zach Ertz doesn't score more than 32 points, I'm 9-3.

Alcantaras is going to lose his matchup (unless Jordan Matthews scores 67pts!) and if Sturgis & Eagles D/ST can score 25 or more between them then I'm 2 wins clear of the entire league, with 2 games to go.

Safe to say I think I have the win over Alcantaras in the bag

Premier League Playoff Picture is pretty straight forward with 1 game to go:

Me, StevieLes, GY Diamond & Stewbo have all won our divisions; with Me & GyDiamond clinching 1st round byes

SLJ has clinched 1 of the 2 Wild Card spots, with JStrummer86 and GingerSaint going head to head in a "winner takes all" match up for the last spot.

Quite incredible that GS can still finish 2nd (clinching a playoff spot), 3rd or 4th in our divison with just the 1 game to go...a tense finish in the North Division :blink:

Similar scenes in the East and West: Bishy finds himself in exactly the same situation as GS (just no playoff implications) in the West; with a potential "winner stays up" tie between PlacidCasual and MoWonderboy in the East, PC having the H2H advantage at the moment.

Remarkable scenes all round going into the final week

Scenes.png

Edited by Paul Marnie

Stewbo hasn't updated the playoffs for our league yet after the panic when it changed our schedules, but I think once he does rejig it, we've still got 9 teams with playoff hopes alive. That 6th spot is only determined by H2H between 3 guys at the moment, with another only 1W behind.

Despite me being clear at the top, I'm yet to secure a bye yet as 2 of the 4 chasing have the H2H over me and the next 2 I'm about to play again (although I currently have the H2H over both of them).

@Stewbo, any chance of updating our playoff structure but without changing the schedules?