Fantasy Football 2016

Stewbo

Premier League Playoff Picture is pretty straight forward with 1 game to go:

Me, StevieLes, GY Diamond & Stewbo have all won our divisions; with Me & StevieLes clinching 1st round byes

SLJ has clinched 1 of the 2 Wild Card spots, with JStrummer86 and GingerSaint going head to head in a "winner takes all" match up for the last spot.

Quite incredible that GS can still finish 2nd (clinching a playoff spot), 3rd or 4th in our divison with just the 1 game to go...a tense finish in the North Division :blink:

Similar scenes in the East and West: Bishy finds himself in exactly the same situation as GS (just no playoff implications) in the West; with a potential "winner stays up" tie between PlacidCasual and MoWonderboy in the East, PC having the H2H advantage at the moment.

Remarkable scenes all round going into the final week

Scenes.png

I had no idea there was so many bodies in the league above. Pretty impressive number of players on here overall. How many is it up and down?

21 hours ago, Spain said:

Stewbo hasn't updated the playoffs for our league yet after the panic when it changed our schedules, but I think once he does rejig it, we've still got 9 teams with playoff hopes alive. That 6th spot is only determined by H2H between 3 guys at the moment, with another only 1W behind.

Despite me being clear at the top, I'm yet to secure a bye yet as 2 of the 4 chasing have the H2H over me and the next 2 I'm about to play again (although I currently have the H2H over both of them).

@Stewbo, any chance of updating our playoff structure but without changing the schedules?

Fixed. I figured leaving it to last minute would be best since its less to manually change, thus less that can potentially go wrong :lol:

I suspected that would be the case! I note it's knocked a week off the schedule though, which means I've clinched the Divison & a bye. Only thing for me to play for this week is o cement the #1 seed.

What's the plan with promotions/relegation etc., how many up/down? Will I need to win a playoff game to guarantee?

8 hours ago, Spain said:

I suspected that would be the case! I note it's knocked a week off the schedule though, which means I've clinched the Divison & a bye. Only thing for me to play for this week is o cement the #1 seed.

What's the plan with promotions/relegation etc., how many up/down? Will I need to win a playoff game to guarantee?

Yeah that'll be why it was changing everything, I didn't think about that.

It'll be 4 up 4 down for every league, winner, runner up, 3rd place autopromoted, then the higher average score between 4th place and 4th bottom of the division above also going up/staying up

Premier League Playoff Picture is pretty straight forward with 1 game to go:

Me, StevieLes, GY Diamond & Stewbo have all won our divisions; with Me & StevieLes clinching 1st round byes

SLJ has clinched 1 of the 2 Wild Card spots, with JStrummer86 and GingerSaint going head to head in a "winner takes all" match up for the last spot.

Quite incredible that GS can still finish 2nd (clinching a playoff spot), 3rd or 4th in our divison with just the 1 game to go...a tense finish in the North Division :blink:

Similar scenes in the East and West: Bishy finds himself in exactly the same situation as GS (just no playoff implications) in the West; with a potential "winner stays up" tie between PlacidCasual and MoWonderboy in the East, PC having the H2H advantage at the moment.

Remarkable scenes all round going into the final week

Scenes.png

Don't know if I'm missing something or not but why have you and StevieLes secured 1st round byes when I'm ranked 2nd?

Don't know if I'm missing something or not but why have you and StevieLes secured 1st round byes when I'm ranked 2nd?

I have no idea what you're taking about, if you read my obviously, 100% un-edited original post you can clearly see I say that you and I have secured byes...

Or I read it wrong and have now changed it for clarity :lol:

I have no idea what you're taking about, if you read my obviously, 100% un-edited original post you can clearly see I say that you and I have secured byes...

Or I read it wrong and have now changed it for clarity :lol:

Thought that I must of been reading it wrong, I knew there was no way you would of made a mistake [emoji6]

Dak Prescott the only let-down for anyone last night. Ron, who's currently sitting in the final playoff place thanks only to H2H's, scored a mere 11.85 from him. Everyone else kinda performed how you would expect most weeks with Dez & Zeke getting the TDs.

I've just spotted that Alcantaras (my opposition this week) is in the playoff places right now despite having the worst points total in the entire league! Lucky sod! I was trying to figure out that 4th promotion/relegation place. If anyone but Alcantaras finishes in that 4th spot, it's as good as guaranteed promotion unless Jagfox drops down to the 4th spot in Division 1.

I've just spotted that Alcantaras (my opposition this week) is in the playoff places right now despite having the worst points total in the entire league! Lucky sod! I was trying to figure out that 4th promotion/relegation place. If anyone but Alcantaras finishes in that 4th spot, it's as good as guaranteed promotion unless Jagfox drops down to the 4th spot in Division 1.

No idea how I have managed it! My points totals have been awful the last few weeks so wouldn't be a surprise to miss out on the playoffs. I'm just happy to have a playoff chance after auto drafting.

15 minutes ago, cal234ey said:

No idea how I have managed it! My points totals have been awful the last few weeks so wouldn't be a surprise to miss out on the playoffs. I'm just happy to have a playoff chance after auto drafting.

I'm contemplating whether I'd like you to be in the playoffs or not... If your form truly is that low I could throw this match to get you in, in the hope that someone with better form or a chance of beating me doesn't make it. Nah, I like winning as much as possible so I'll try to win this one. Although I almost accidentally went into this weekend with the Rams D/ST against the Patriots! Only just spotted it. Sorted now though.

I'm contemplating whether I'd like you to be in the playoffs or not... If your form truly is that low I could throw this match to get you in, in the hope that someone with better form or a chance of beating me doesn't make it. Nah, I like winning as much as possible so I'll try to win this one. Although I almost accidentally went into this weekend with the Rams D/ST against the Patriots! Only just spotted it. Sorted now though.

Less than 90 points in each of the last 3 weeks

Division 2: Rawling, Rawling, Rawling

7-5, 1-2 Division

Avg win margin : 31.21

Avg loss margin : -29.59

Avg margin : 5.88

Biggest Win: 62.9 v Steelmen

Worst Loss: -69.45 @ Chios III

Longest win streak W4

Longest losing streak L4

Close games 1-1

Luck games 1-3