Those who vote 'No' have no place in Scotland post-ref..

Trolling pish. The only embarrassed people in this thread are the non clown collective yes voters.

Quite the opposite, it's a genuine opinion. Obviously supporting the Union, the idea that people have opinions may come as a surprise to you but they do. Not all of us wish to suckle at the teat of colonial oppression but then perhaps you have had too many years of indoctrination to realise how brainwashed you are. In many ways I pity you your ignorance.

The truth of the matter is that those who support the Union are holding this country back. You are either part of the solution or part of the problem, and it's clear you are the latter.

Those who do not wish to see this country move forward should leave, it really is as simple as that, and let those who have Scotland foremost at heart to get on building a sovereign state that can empower to will of the true Scots.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite the opposite, it's a genuine opinion. Obviously supporting the Union, the idea that people have opinions may come as a surprise to you but they do. Not all of us wish to suckle at the teat of colonial oppression but then perhaps you have had too many years of indoctrination to realise how brainwashed you are. In many ways I pity you your ignorance.

The truth of the matter is that those who support the Union are holding this country back. You are either part of the solution or part of the problem, and it's clear you are the latter.

Those who do not wish to see this country move forward should leave, it really is as simple as that, and let those who have Scotland foremost at heart to get on building a sovereign state that can empower to will of the true Scots.

I remember the first time I had a VK....

Quite the opposite, it's a genuine opinion. Obviously supporting the Union, the idea that people have opinions may come as a surprise to you but they do. Not all of us wish to suckle at the teat of colonial oppression but then perhaps you have had too many years of indoctrination to realise how brainwashed you are. In many ways I pity you your ignorance.The truth of the matter is that those who support the Union are holding this country back. You are either part of the solution or part of the problem, and it's clear you are the latter.Those who do not wish to see this country move forward should leave, it really is as simple as that, and let those who have Scotland foremost at heart to get on building a sovereign state that can empower to will of the true Scots.

Are us that vote No, to be rounded up and deported? I will be having nightmares tonight.

Pretty much as the title says. Those voting "no" are just desperate for gentle caress of their colonial overlords. They should all be run out of town for their lap dog treachery. They will never be forgiven and they will never be forgotten.

:lol: is this cnut for real?!

Are us that vote No, to be rounded up and deported? I will be having nightmares tonight.

I would hope that you would accept the errors of your ways and either show full contrition or, failing that, simply leave under your own volition. Of course shamelessness is the byword for No voters so no doubt you'd stick around complaining that the world was about to end without the oppressive yolk of your Westminster brethren.

No voter trying to make Yes voters look bad IMO.

He tried a similar comment in one of the other threads and got completely ignored, this was his only option for attention.

You may be a Yes voter, but it's clear you are a very stupid Yes voter if that is what you have read into my comments. So long as you retain enough mental fortitude to tick next to "yes" then at least in an independent Scotland you will have a properly funded health service to assist with your handicap.

Not sure if serious or parody.

Alex Salmond disagrees with you: "Scotland is not oppressed and we have no need to be liberated."

No. This has been established.

Care to link to this "establishing"? If you have difficulty in believing those who are shamefully denying the nation it's right to self determination rather than being controlled by the whims of those who care little for this country and it's people then perhaps you should ask yourself why.

Care to link to this "establishing"? If you have difficulty in believing those who are shamefully denying the nation it's right to self determination rather than being controlled by the whims of those who care little for this country and it's people then perhaps you should ask yourself why.

Self-determination includes self-determining to remain part of the UK. A No vote is no less "self-determination" than a Yes vote.

Then the immigrants..............

Who said anything about race, creed or colour?

Yet here we have a No voter, in their natural habitat, trying to stir up hatred. It is people like this that brought the hateful UKIP or BNP into positions of political power South of the border. It is also why we need to take this opportunity to rid ourselves of this sort of creeping racism.

Kindergarten semantics, you should be ashamed at that sort of rhetoric.

"We can't go around using semantics. That might actually mean having to say what we mean and to use concepts in their proper context!"

Who said anything about race, creed or colour?

Yet here we have a No voter, in their natural habitat, trying to stir up hatred. It is people like this that brought the hateful UKIP or BNP into positions of political power South of the border. It is also why we need to take this opportunity to rid ourselves of this sort of creeping racism.

From the man trying to link ALL no voters to the Orange Order :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was just following the timbre of your posts as you rid yourself of all who dare to disagree with you...................

Archived