Those who vote 'No' have no place in Scotland post-ref..

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not entirely sure what the basis for your "report" is, but once again the classic nature of the No voter can be seen here. If there is something they dislike or don't understand (and I presume it's the latter in this case) then you, "scream, and scream, and scream until your sick".

Your implied threats against the UK government are surely against the rules.

Your implied threats against the UK government are surely against the rules.

Are you for real? Are you actually this uptight in real life?

Although I am guessing that as a football forum, there is unlikely to be a specific section which regulates humour based on failed Catholic gunpowder plots at the turn of the 17th century.

Are you for real? Are you actually this uptight in real life?

Although I am guessing that as a football forum, there is unlikely to be a specific section which regulates humour based on failed Catholic gunpowder plots at the turn of the 17th century.

There certainly will be a section that regulates making threats against people. That section is called the law.

I think we're about ready to promote Mr Bairn to Godzookie.

I'm Rodger has out-Scrappy Doo'd Mr Bairn.

To be fair to Mr Bairn he does actually seem quite knowledgeable at times which is why its a surprise he is voting NO. ;) Just comes away with a good few terrible pieces of trolling.

I think he will vote YES aswell. 8):lol:

To be fair to Mr Bairn he does actually seem quite knowledgeable at times which is why its a surprise he is voting NO. ;) Just comes away with a good few terrible pieces of trolling.

I think he will vote YES aswell. 8):lol:

I'm not certain to vote No, infact as of the last couple of weeks I'm more in the yes camp than the no camp, it's just certain factions of the yes camp really, really, seriously rub me up the wrong way and I'm not shy to point and laugh at them.

I'm not certain to vote No, infact as of the last couple of weeks I'm more in the yes camp than the no camp, it's just certain factions of the yes camp really, really, seriously rub me up the wrong way and I'm not shy to point and laugh at them.

And there are no factions of the No camp that "rub you up the wrong way"?

There are, and they will be called out when I see fit.

Good lad, just you stop stooping to the levels you have previously gone too and you will be ok.

No more 'I dont want to be in Blackpool and feel like a foreigner pish' :lol:;)

Good lad, just you stop stooping to the levels you have previously gone too and you will be ok.

No more 'I dont want to be in Blackpool and feel like a foreigner pish' :lol:;)

To be fair that comment was a lil bit in jest but wasn't intended as an outright trolljob. We all know how welcome foreigners are down South and it would seem slightly odd to treat a trip to Blackpool in the same was as going to Florida or the Costa Del Sol.

To be fair that comment was a lil bit in jest but wasn't intended as an outright trolljob. We all know how welcome foreigners are down South and it would seem slightly odd to treat a trip to Blackpool in the same was as going to Florida or the Costa Del Sol.

It would be, Blackpools a fucking shitehole compared to the other two!

Archived