So it was the company not the club.

But an HMRC source said: "The company, Rangers Football Club Plc, did not go into liquidation because of this tax case. It is a matter of public record that Rangers plc was placed in administration by its principal shareholder.

Those who say Rangers Football club was never liquidated.

HMRC

ASA

SFA

SPL

SPFL

UEFA

LNS

Alex Thomson Rangers hater BTW.

Those who say Rangers are not the same club.

Few wee neds on P&B.

But an HMRC source said: "The company, Rangers Football Club Plc, did not go into liquidation because of this tax case. It is a matter of public record that Rangers plc was placed in administration by its principal shareholder.

HMRC

ASA

SFA

SPL

SPFL

UEFA

LNS

Few wee neds on P&B.

sir David Murray says your old club died. And for nothing.

HMRC

ASA

SFA

SPL

SPFL

UEFA

LNS

Few wee neds on P&B.

You are an idiot.

Read what you posted...

But an HMRC source said: "The company, Rangers Football Club Plc, did not go into liquidation because of this tax case.

It was another one that killed them.

I can assure you that I am very, very angry.

I would send you a picture of my angry face by PM, but the Gold Members have access to it. You just need to take my word for it.

HMRC

ASA

SFA

SPL

SPFL

UEFA

LNS

Few wee neds on P&B.

I do not think that means what you think it means.

It's a desperately crowded field, but I fear that Frank could well be the very thickest of the whole lot.

This could be his one hit wonder after a career of mid-level stupidity. We are blessed with many more consistent morons on P&B, who have consistently displayed a high level of ignorance, bigotry and paranoia. One swallow swallow does not make a summer, if you will.

This could be his one hit wonder after a career of mid-level stupidity. We are blessed with many more consistent morons on P&B, who have consistently displayed a high level of ignorance, bigotry and paranoia. One swallow swallow does not make a summer, if you will.

I get what you're saying, but in my view, the lad deserves real recognition.

Not many of our friends have chosen to start a thread in order to prove something, with a post that immediately disproves that very thing.

It's a really impressive feat and I think it alone puts him right up there. Denying him such status strikes me as a little churlish if you don't mind me saying, WRK.

I get what you're saying, but in my view, the lad deserves real recognition.

Not many of our friends have chosen to start a thread in order to prove something, with a post that immediately disproves that very thing.

It's a really impressive feat and I think it alone puts him right up there. Denying him such status strikes me as a little churlish if you don't mind me saying, WRK.

Oh, I don't wish to seem churlish, MT. I just think we should see some consistency from the lad, that's all

Oh, I don't wish to seem churlish, MT. I just think we should see some consistency from the lad, that's all

Fair enough, but he's going to struggle to maintain the standards he's set here.

The boy's mistake if he wishes to be considered among the greats, was perhaps in raising the sheer idiocy bar quite so high at this stage.

Archived