Wrestlings Strangest/Most Disturbing Stories

Would like to start a collection of the strangest wrestling stories anyone has heard or read online. I know most of these will be shite.

This is one I just read today about a possible connection between 70s-80s NWA wrestler Dick Murdoch and Brodus Clay (George Murdoch)

'here we go; George Murdoch (Brodus Clay) is the only son of Dick Murdoch, who was born to Dick and his wife before they divorced. Dick was an open member of the Ku Klux Klan, Tito Santana among others have stated it. Brodus is slightly odd in his appearance, he's most definitely mix raced. It's been suggested (and popularly believed) that the reason Dick and his wife broke up was because the elder Murdoch was fucking random women in cities throughout the country.

Though, as a member of the KKK, one would not voluntarily have sex with someone they consider to be an "inferior race". In short, it's thought that Dick Murdoch raped a woman of African descent and hence Brodus' mutli racial appearance. It was also thought that Brodus and his sibling spent most of their childhood in foster care because either a) Dick Murdoch did not want a mix-raced child or b) George Murdoch realized what his father was, hated him terribly, and they fought physically.

One story ends with Dick Murdoch beating on George continuously until social services stepped in.'

Hmm...load of shite?

I don't know much about him but I'm really not sure about this. Looked up Brodus Clay and couldn't find any family links so I'm not ruling this out. Although for some reason I think he looks more Samoan than African....

Yeah always assumed Brodus Clay was Samoan of some descent, rather than black.

Archived