What happens after a NO?

loyal-blue

Anyone that has to do with finance has some neck giving advice after what happened to the UK economy.

It's like taking parenting advice off Rolf Harris.

This LSE bawsack should have just called Salmond fat. He would have more credibility.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did Alex Salmond have to do with the UK economy?

Apart from serving as a senior economist at RBS and then, when in office, offering Fred Goodwin any assistance he might need with the ABN AMRO take-over? Nothing.

No.

So despite being an economist to trade, and having worked as such for one of the UK's biggest disaster stories in RBS, he has "nothing to do with finance"

Mmmmmkay..

A double team H_B Ad Lib spin, implying Salmond helped orchestrate the downfall of RBS.

An astonishing claim.

It would be really handy if posters on this sub-forum were capable of reading.

Wait, didn't Salmond stop working for RBS in the early 90's.

Are people trying to claim that he has some sort of involvement in their troubles?

Really? Jesus, that's desperate.

That's H_B and Libby.

They're also the worst 70's cop show ever.

An astonishing claim.

It would be really handy if posters on this sub-forum were capable of reading.

Why then did you add "having worked as such for one of the UK's biggest disaster stories in RBS" if you weren't implying he had something to do with it? You're just trying to tarnish his reputation by spouting pish.

You're just trying to tarnish his reputation by spouting pish.

Did he not work for RBS? Are they not one of the UK's biggest disaster stories?

I have no need to tarnish the economic credentials of an idiot economist to trade who was cheerleader in chief for the disasterous ABN-AMRO takeover, something even newspaper journalists at the time in the field told us was an awful move.

So yes, I am calling Salmond a clueless fool on this subject - he's certainly no loss to the field of economics.

Did he not work for RBS? Are they not one of the UK's biggest disaster stories?

Tenuous link only. Pish

I have no need to tarnish the economic credentials of an idiot economist to trade who was cheerleader in chief for the disasterous ABN-AMRO takeover, something even newspaper journalists at the time in the field told us was an awful move.

Did he broker the deal? No. He trusted the boss of a bank to deliver and Fred Goodwin made an arse of it. Next you'll be saying Tony Blair's a humanitarian whose "war on terror" has been a great success.

So yes, I am calling Salmond a clueless fool on this subject - he's certainly no loss to the field of economics.

You're spewing out bile and sounding more and more desperate.

Did he broker the deal? No. He trusted the boss of a bank to deliver and Fred Goodwin made an arse of it.

lolwut? :lol:

Is that what qualified economists do?

"Is this a good deal?"

"Oh, I don't know.. do you think it is? I trust you to do it right"

"Mmm.. a lot of economic experts say it's a terrible deal Alex"

"Do they? Oh well, I think it's great. I trust Fred. He has a helicopter pad. I don't really know about complicated things, I'm just a pisspoor economist"

Alex Salmond, oil economist, architect of the great crash of 2008, years after he quit to become a politician. Even H_B must realise this is his weakest troll ever. And he has the cheek to mewl about other posters credibility. Astonishing

Alex Salmond, oil economist, architect of the great crash of 2008, years after he quit to become a politician. Even H_B must realise this is his weakest troll ever. And he has the cheek to mewl about other posters credibility. Astonishing

He's a total trumpet with some serious problems.

Archived