What happens after a NO?

loyal-blue

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The SNP wouldn't be the first party in history to break a manifesto promise - which of course they haven't.

Well, actually they have.

Here we go, days of proving how bad the SNP are while ignoring the fact that Labour, Lib Dems and the Tories are considerably worse.

Here we go, days of proving how bad the SNP are while ignoring the fact that Labour, Lib Dems and the Tories are considerably worse.

If people stopped making stupid claims about the SNP being different , then there would be no need to illustrate their litany of broken promises and lies.

They are the government in Scotland. They are just as open to criticism as their Labour predecessors, and just as worthy of it.

All parties abandon inconvenient manifesto promises after election. and in the SNP's case take them out of their manifesto a couple of weeks after trousering a huge donation from Brian Souter.

It's classic UKOK deflection and whataboutery.

Rather than face up to the massive fuckup that is Westminster, they focus on the SNP.

It's quite pathetic and wholly transparent.

If people stopped making stupid claims about the SNP being different , then there would be no need to illustrate their litany of broken promises and lies.

So that makes all of the lies and negativity and broken promises from the unionists ok then? Geez peace FFS

It's classic UKOK deflection and whataboutery.

Rather than face up to the massive fuckup that is Westminster, they focus on the SNP.

It's quite pathetic and wholly transparent.

Utter whataboutery.

:1eye

It would be like someone saying, unlike the Catholic church, the Protestant churches have a clean record on beastery.

When it was pointed out that was far from true, a response of "So that makes the Catholic priests' abuse OK then does it?"

Err, no. It makes the original claim uttr bullshit.

Do you see? This isn't difficult.

They are the government in Scotland. They are just as open to criticism as their Labour predecessors, and just as worthy of it.

All parties abandon inconvenient manifesto promises after election. and in the SNP's case take them out of their manifesto a couple of weeks after trousering a huge donation from Brian Souter.

What does it say about you, you vote for them yet you slaughter them far far more than the other parties.

You've about half a dozen things against them and you use them in a big loop, that's fine if you balanced it all out by properly critiquing the other parties, doesn't happen because you're an I'm alright fcuk the rest sort of guy.

What does it say about you, you vote for them yet you slaughter them far far more than the other parties.

And you give them a free pass, and defend them at every turn. Whilst having a scary hatred of the Labour Party.

I'll vote for the SNP again in the little elections. If I refused to vote for a party because they lied to me and failed to meet their manifesto pledges, I'd never vote again.

Generally, adults get beyond that quite quickly, accept it's politics and vote for the party that they think best represents their views in the majority of policy areas, or have the most competent team to run the legislature.

It would be like someone saying, unlike the Catholic church, the Protestant churches have a clean record on beastery.

When it was pointed out that was far from true, a response of "So that makes the Catholic priests' abuse OK then does it?"

Err, no. It makes the original claim uttr bullshit.

Do you see? This isn't difficult.

f**k off with yer patronising shite. Any untruths from the SNP is a drop in the ocean compared to the lies and negativity from the No camp, who have made this their main campaign tool from the word go. Away an bile yer heid.

And you give them a free pass, and defend them at every turn. Whilst having a scary hatred of the Labour Party.

I'll vote for the SNP again in the little elections. If I refused to vote for a party because they lied to me and failed to meet their manifesto pledges, I'd never vote again.

Generally, adults get beyond that quite quickly, accept it's politics and vote for the party that they think best represents their views in the majority of policy areas, or have the most competent team to run the legislature.

I don't defend the SNP at every turn, why would a Tory voter do that?

As for my hatred of the Labour Party, that's bollocks, I hate New Labour, the one that has conned people into thinking they give a shit about the poor while screwing them into the ground, the one that gives out the impression it's against war then proceeds to illegally slaughter people for no good reason, the one that promised to keep big business in check only to suck it's boaby far far harder then any Tory party ever has.

Anyone can see past fairly trivial lies but anyone that has knowledge of what's happening in this country and just accepts it because everything is fine for them really can't lecture to anyone and expect to be taken seriously.

Archived