What happens after a NO?

loyal-blue

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of cock sucking going on in here!

It's a rally round the wagons thing from the Yes contingent.

Deliver high 5s and mutual masturbation amongst friends, whilst closing the curtains to the overall picture, which shows Yes will lose, without question.

Confidemus is without question the worst, in terms of "good one m8... owe you a greenie" sycophancy. It's tough to read without vomiting.

Deliver high 5s and mutual masturbation amongst friends, whilst closing the curtains to the overall picture, which shows Yes will lose, without question.

Confidemus is without question the worst, in terms of "good one m8... owe you a greenie" sycophancy. It's tough to read without vomiting.

Seeing as how you're desperate for attention, I'll give you a wee scratch under the chin.

If it makes you vomit, I may ramp up the pressure.

Which reminds me - I actually do owe greenies to a good few of my honourable, decent, upstanding, good guy fellow Yes voters on here. I'll be sure to make a song and dance when issueing said greenies just for you.

Oh and by the way, H_B. You're Scottish. Through and through.

Your sweeping generalisations are wide of the mark. Pretty desperate.

Why waste sooooooooo much of your time on here debating for NO then if that's the case you sad c**t?

He can't quite literally accept the possibility of a Yes win. So he has to keep telling himself, and us that Yes can't win, over and over again. It's more to do with his nightmares more than anything else.

He can't quite literally accept the possibility of a Yes win. So he has to keep telling himself, and us that Yes can't win, over and over again. It's more to do with his nightmares more than anything else.

This is the attitude I've seen from (I think) all of the No voters. They seem to think that by telling us it's going to be a landslide No vote we'll all say "Duuuuuuuh, ok. Might as well accept what we're told and do as we're told then"

After a no vote..... I'll be taking oot American citizenship and be done with it. I never realized just how class-based the UK was until I looked at it from the outside. Fking pitiful.

> Dislikes a class based society

> Wants to take out American citizenship

> Dislikes a class based society

> Wants to take out American citizenship

Okay you. I'm six posts in and you're being a complete fucking asswipe towards me. Hard to believe I've stumbled upon the village idiot in little over an hour.

If you want to debate then fine. If you're going to act like a little p***k with insecurity issues then go and get help.

Okay you. I'm six posts in and you're being a complete fucking asswipe towards me. Hard to believe I've stumbled upon the village idiot in little over an hour.

If you want to debate then fine. If you're going to act like a little p***k with insecurity issues then go and get help.

^^^ Hiya Oaksoft, hiya pal.

^^^ Hiya Oaksoft, hiya pal.

You know those little Kellogg's variety packs?

If you could get one of those made up of specific parts of H_B, Ad Lib, etc, it'd be you.

Go on, say "word salad", or some other bit of banter you've picked up from one of your heroes..

You know those little Kellogg's variety packs?

If you could get one of those made up of specific parts of H_B, Ad Lib, etc, it'd be you.

Go on, say "word salad", or some other bit of banter you've picked up from one of your heroes..

^^^ word salad

This is what mr bairn does. She is our resident troll.

Dont worry about her, shes just a silly wee lassie.

This is what mr bairn does. She is our resident troll.

Dont worry about her, shes just a silly wee lassie.

Lest we forget, Mr Bairn is a troll who created a thread, publically apologising for being a troll and promising to sort out his trolling ways.

Then immediately went back to being a troll and has been trolling ever since. Badly.

Lest we forget, Mr Bairn is a troll who created a thread, publically apologising for being a troll and promising to sort out his trolling ways.

Then immediately went back to being a troll and has been trolling ever since. Badly.

Lest we forget that you were the instigator of the ATOSgate scandal.

Touche?

Lest we forget that you were the instigator of the ATOSgate scandal.

Touche?

Hardly touche. By scandal, you mean you and H_B clutching at straws like Wurzel Gummidge cracking one off?

Archived