What happens after a NO?

loyal-blue

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then what was you implying when you made a point of highlighting the fact that I dislike class-based societies?

You dislike class-based societies but want to live in America? The USA is surely the most class-based society in the Western world.

You dislike class-based societies but want to live in America? The USA is surely the most class-based society in the Western world.

I don't want to live in America. I've already been here for 14 years.

And you're confused about what class-based means. I'll give you a clue - in the States you don't get silly titles which magically makes you part of the political system.

I don't want to live in America. I've already been here for 14 years.

And you're confused about what class-based means. I'll give you a clue - in the States you don't get silly titles which magically makes you part of the political system.

A relevant point nonetheless, but your place in American society is even MORE determined by right wing business types than in the UK. At least here you do a 40 hour week and get 20 days paid plus bank holidays......

A relevant point nonetheless, but your place in American society is even MORE determined by right wing business types than in the UK. At least here you do a 40 hour week and get 20 days paid plus bank holidays......

You'll have to explain this 'right wing business types' thingy. My place here is determined by my salary because it determines my lifestyle, just like anywhere else.

I get 200 hours paid vacation and also seven national holidays, also paid. After five years I'll get another 100 hours thrown in.

It's actually worth bearing in mind that if it is a no vote, it will be because of English folk living on Scotland voting no. The majority of Scots will vote yes.

They are two very important points which have no basis in reality.

They are two very important points which have no basis in reality.

The English vote will be good for about 10% of No's total. That could well be what secures the win. Although, I'd expect something more like a 62%-38% outcome.

I doubt his other claim though that most Scottish people will vote Yes.

I doubt his other claim though that most Scottish people will vote Yes.

You and all the other No voters.

I remain confident, as ever, that enough people will pull their head's out their arse in time to realise that the only feasible vote is a Yes vote.

Archived