What happens after a NO?

loyal-blue

Erm, it's what most polls show you fucking spastic. :lol:

If you can't post without using distasteful language fcuk off, we've enough arses on here using abuse when they're getting there arse felt without you lowering it even further.

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting belief. Proof?

I don't really need "proof" as it's merely my opinion but its based on what I perceive to be a degree of jealousy from certain Yes supporters. Not all, but most. The remainder have been fooled by the prospect of a right wing vote masquerading as a left wing vote. These are likely to be people with not much interest in politics and the only occasion they've ever bothered to vote.

:lol:

The gap will be no greater than six points either way.

For Yes to win by six points, they'd require a massive swing in support from No/undecided to Yes.

Very ambitious. Not impossible, but highly improbable.

Maybe.

A lot can change over the next 7 or so weeks. The last 2 weeks will be important.

Its gonna be so close, still think around the 52/48 mark for NO, but our country is so divided now, will either side just take on the chin and carry on, I don't think so :( !?

I don't really need "proof" as it's merely my opinion but its based on what I perceive to be a degree of jealousy from certain Yes supporters. Not all, but most. The remainder have been fooled by the prospect of a right wing vote masquerading as a left wing vote. These are likely to be people with not much interest in politics and the only occasion they've ever bothered to vote.

For Yes to win by six points, they'd require a massive swing in support from No/undecided to Yes.

What are YES voters jealous of?

I note you didn't disagree with the other point I made in that post which claimed a Yes vote is a right wing vote masquerading as a left wing vote.

So I'll assume you agree.

I certainly don't agree, it's a democratic vote for Scottish residents masquerading as a democratic vote for Scottish residents to make.

So what are we jealous of?

Hmmm. To make a statement lumping together 90% of yes voters you will have to do better than that sunshine. You do need proof or you are talking rubbish.

I could claim that 90% of no voters are fearties. Then again I have no proof. Do I really need proof?

I certainly don't agree, it's a democratic vote for Scottish residents masquerading as a democratic vote for Scottish residents to make.

That comment makes absolutely no sense.

Hmmm. To make a statement lumping together 90% of yes voters you will have to do better than that sunshine. You do need proof or you are talking rubbish.

I could claim that 90% of no voters are fearties. Then again I have no proof. Do I really need proof?

Here is what I said - "Do 90% of Yes supporters consider England some sort of rival? Possibly".

Note the inclusion of the word "possibly". It's merely my opinion. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. No drama's.

It's strange though how Yes supporters get a sudden need for proof when debating with a Unionist but then accept Yes assumptions without question. Confirmation bias.

That comment makes absolutely no sense.

I'll try and make 1 and 2 syllable replies when I'm answering you.

Where's the answer to the jealousy question?

You'll be getting put in the cupboard alongside Dundeemakesmesigh if you keep this level of dodging up.

Man, thepundit really is Gideon's special little soldier isn't he?

What an embarrassment to Scotland he truly is.

He's English, so not an embarrassment to Scotland as such, just to himself. It's just unfortunate that he has decided to use his entitlement to vote, for malice and to the detriment of the Country and people that have welcomed him as one of our own.

Now, if he has been educated in Scotland, then that is Scotland's embarrassment.

I was able to comprehend your post no problem.

What I'm saying is it didn't make sense.

Which it didn't. :)

Tbh, I think you struggle with basic comprehension on a regular basis.

I was able to comprehend your post no problem.

What I'm saying is it didn't make sense.

Which it didn't. :)

The usual NO deflection tactics, if it wasn't for pish NO would have virtually nothing to say in the referendum debate.

Why do you think most English people wouldn't vote no? I mean, its fairly obvious almost all will opt to keep Scotland within the United Kingdom.

Anti-Scottish hatred, bar the rantings of a few, is a myth.

I compare it to the Rangers/Aberdeen rivalry. 90% Aberdeen - 10% Rangers.

Same as the much perpetuated myth that the Yes campaign is fueled by a hatred of the English. Perpetuated by the likes of Jeremy Paxman for example.

The usual NO deflection tactics, if it wasn't for pish NO would have virtually nothing to say in the referendum debate.

Yeah, because the No argument is the argument full of assumptions and deflection tactics, isn't it?.................

Archived