Govan Stand

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laughable self righteousness from the Sevco fans.

Aren't you the ones chanting about Bobby Sands being dead. Making songs about Tommy Burns. Wanting the Pope dead.

Get off your fucking high horses.

When do they rename it? The same day as they retire the No 12 shirt and rename Murray Park?

Strange that it's only those who don't follow follow that can see this for the ticket-shifting dog-whistle it appears to be...

Strange that it's only those who don't follow follow that can see this for the ticket-shifting dog-whistle it appears to be...

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

I do not see any sevco fans.

Nor do I see any Rangers fans discussing the terrorist scumbag that was Bobby sands, nor Tommy Burns nor anything remotely related to the pope, this is just blatant unrelated whatabouttery from you.

You being the one that wanted to 'find me' at the upcoming Scotland v England game, still not sure why you want to 'find me'?

What I do see is what I inevitably saw happening when this thread was created, trolls pouring their bile all over a thread pertaining to Sandy Jardine, will not be the first time, nor will it be the last sadly.

broom.gif

Nor do I see any Rangers fans discussing the terrorist scumbag that was Bobby sands, nor Tommy Burns nor anything remotely related to the pope, this is just blatant unrelated whatabouttery from you.

You being the one that wanted to 'find me' at the upcoming Scotland v England game, still not sure why you want to 'find me'?

What I do see is what I inevitably saw happening when this thread was created, trolls pouring their bile all over a thread pertaining to Sandy Jardine, will not be the first time, nor will it be the last sadly.

Oh come ob Tedi. You all know that Rangers fans put threads in this forum to draw out trolls.

You love the attention. If this thread went into the championship forum or the OF forum it would not draw the attention that the racist wanted when he posted it.

You're only here for the attention. Sad really.

Exactly, Tedi. Sandy Jardine. Not Mother Theresa or Nelson Mandela. Not Louis Pasteur or Marie Curie.

A footballer. Nothing more or less. Has Cooper got a stand named after him? Henderson? What makes Jardine so special? Specifically, why now? The club have already had a celebration for his passing, no? Surely that would have been the time for naming a stand, if at all?

Exactly, Tedi. Sandy Jardine. Not Mother Theresa or Nelson Mandela. Not Louis Pasteur or Marie Curie.

A footballer. Nothing more or less. Has Cooper got a stand named after him? Henderson? What makes Jardine so special? Specifically, why now? The club have already had a celebration for his passing, no? Surely that would have been the time for naming a stand, if at all?

Give it a year or two and they'll claim hindsight is great and abmonish themselves for not seeing the psychological games that Sevco Scotland played on them.

Coming from someone who can neither identify nor spell an argument, you'll forgive if I don't take your criticism to heart.

I've got no problem with rangers, or any club, naming stands after club servants (although I've got my own issues with the RP nomenclature).

Is there a fixed memorial to Jim Baxter at ibrox at all? Serious question, as I don't know. I do, however, believe that he was more deserving of the definition "great", not only for rangers but also for Scotland.

typical norman when reliasing what an arse he is making resort to spelling , as I have said my bad grammar seems to get you more than it does me so knock yourself out.

there is numerous rangers legends who dont have a memorial as of yet , maybe it is something the club will look into in the future . Of course from what i have heard baxter, henderson , cooper etc desrve memorials, infact i am sure they have memorial panels where fans can choose to put a brick with any name or message of their choice next to the certain player.

The thing the Sevco fans are spectacularly missing WRK is that Jardine's passing is fresh in the memory.

What these zombies don't fathom, is that their beloved club are utilising this to curry favour with them.

Stirring emotion so they look past the fucking abomination that Sevco are.

Jardine was a fine footballer, no question, but my point over the Murray Park ST vote has simply been reinforced by yourself. Where are the stands named after Baxter and Henderson - or even Sir Cardigan?

But Baxter,Henderson and Walter did not issue benign threats against all the clubs that harmed Rangers, It would not surprise me if they renamed the main stand after John Brown who did a similar thing with his rivers of pish speech on the steps.

But Baxter,Henderson and Walter did not issue benign threats against all the clubs that harmed Rangers, It would not surprise me if they renamed the main stand after John Brown who did a similar thing with his rivers of pish speech on the steps.

But it was not other clubs, their fans or anyone who loves football who harmed Rangers it was the fraudsters and their fraudulent club who killed Rangers. Sandy died not knowing he was being used to sell the fraud, even in death he is selling the fraud.

typical norman when reliasing what an arse he is making resort to spelling , as I have said my bad grammar seems to get you more than it does me so knock yourself out.

there is numerous rangers legends who dont have a memorial as of yet , maybe it is something the club will look into in the future . Of course from what i have heard baxter, henderson , cooper etc desrve memorials, infact i am sure they have memorial panels where fans can choose to put a brick with any name or message of their choice next to the certain player.

And where am I making an arse? I haven't had a go at your grammar, by the way. Spelling and comprehension, yes. grammar, no. HTH.

Why is it that neither you, nor it appears the rest of the Sleuth, are asking yourself the two questions which have a pretty fucking obvious answer -

Why Jardine?

Why now?

Did WRK get badly bullied by some bluenoses when he was a wee boy or something? What an absolute roaster.

dont start him on his harrowing tales of growing up a s a catholic in deepest darkest ayshire , please no i will need to buy more kleenex .

has a club ever been criticised before for naming a part of the ground after a recently passed great player ? no only can the few bitter obsessed trolls found within scottish football muster up this desperation

They have been criticised for claiming they would retire the No12 shirt and rename Murray Park, both actions aimed at selling season books both action psychological ploys the same as this.

It's not Sandy being slated it's the club using his name for dubious reasons being called into question. Don't let that ruin your perceptions though.

They have been criticised for claiming they would retire the No12 shirt and rename Murray Park, both actions aimed at selling season books both action psychological ploys the same as this.

It's not Sandy being slated it's the club using his name for dubious reasons being called into question. Don't let that ruin your perceptions though.

they did not promise to do this, this was idea's being branded about at the time , mostly by fans if i recall.

Why Jardine?

Why now?

Go and learn about the work Sandy Jardine did for the club as a non-player and you'll get your answer.

Why now? Well, the club said when he sadly passed that they were thinking of a way they could honour Sandy and they've come to the decision to name a stand. Why you think this is some sort of ploy to sell season tickets I'm not so sure.

Archived