Friendly results

stevie k

Pretty sure we have a more than a few pro players who we paid nothing for cos players know they are signing for a good club that might not have a shed load of money but work hard to go about there business and are treated well by manager- think its called class and that's something that the gang at whitletts lack apart from the money which I admire as the committee obviously are doing a good job to bring in extra cash! Lets be honest though, you failed to go up from a league which ardeer and Irvine vics were successful in cos they were a team and not drawn by players that want the cash! Like I said you enjoy the district league with your strong team- anything less than winning the league for you lot would be a another failure with the signings and cash spent again! I'm sure Peter and the rest of team will work their baws off together to make sure that they stay in the league above!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 man Largs Thistle 1-1 wee diddy East of Scotland also rans.

ETA: Barry got ye ;)

Fud

the boy that got sent off was a moron and could have injured someone, was a week late with every tackle he made.

sad to see that even for a pre season friendly the idiots were out in force in the shed with the drink !!!

if you have such a problem you cannot go 90 mins without a tin of dragonsoup then you need serious help or locking up....

waste of space to a man

Really good game today i thought cumbernauld are a really good outfit

Stand out player for for me was davie dixon he was outstanding smallest player on the park but was winning every header in midfield. And never wasted a pass

I cant understand how that guy is not in the premier league i think he is a far better plsyer than jordan murch who has had a big move to the meadow

Pretty sure we have a more than a few pro players who we paid nothing for cos players know they are signing for a good club that might not have a shed load of money but work hard to go about there business and are treated well by manager- think its called class and that's something that the gang at whitletts lack apart from the money which I admire as the committee obviously are doing a good job to bring in extra cash! Lets be honest though, you failed to go up from a league which ardeer and Irvine vics were successful in cos they were a team and not drawn by players that want the cash! Like I said you enjoy the district league with your strong team- anything less than winning the league for you lot would be a another failure with the signings and cash spent again! I'm sure Peter and the rest of team will work their baws off together to make sure that they stay in the league above!

You "paid nothing for players because they knew they were signing for a good club"... so the players dictate if transfer fees are involved now do they? I don't know why you're bitter about Whitletts but to label them as lacking class is way off, I went there away in the ADL last season and they were a fine example of a club.

Obviously because they were out of contract I imagine. Can't see a junior team letting a pro player "under contract" go to another junior team for free, can you?

So Whitletts are a gang now Mr Lebole and lack class? That really is disrespectful but you are entitled to your opinion a suppose.

You never answered my question about signed players playing as trialists for another club?? Is that the norm thing down at Ladywell nowadays? ;)

Sponsors - I honestly reckon Barrfields is not the full shilling.

But do you remember when you lied about a child being attacked at a game? We all had a laugh and concluded that it didn't happen, it wasn't so long ago. Surely you remember?

Obviously because they were out of contract I imagine. Can't see a junior team letting a pro player "under contract" go to another junior team for free, can you?

So Whitletts are a gang now Mr Lebole and lack class? That really is disrespectful but you are entitled to your opinion a suppose.

You never answered my question about signed players playing as trialists for another club?? Is that the norm thing down at Ladywell nowadays? ;)

Maybe had a few to many bevvies watching game yesterday and afterwards and went to far as I don't have a problem with anyone at whitletts. What I mean about class is that if you no longer want a player then imo a club should not be looking for large transfer fees and basically price him out a move. If you look at your opponents yesterday they apparently released four players who were not in their plans which gives all 4 of those boys the best chance of going to a club of their choice. For me that is class as those players can move onto a club that feel they could make a difference to the team. As far as playing yesterday I don't know the rules so canny say anything.

That also didn't happen, have you always been a compulsive liar?

Seek long, intensive professional help[/quote

Your denial of the offensive corned beef chanting is about as convincing as Bill Clinton claiming not to have had sexual relations with Monica Lewinski.

Archived