P&B NFL Fantasy Football Money League

Dee4Life1893

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Live drafts are loads better. Really hate doing the email drafts.

Also prefer yahoo to fleaflicker.

Oh god no the Yahoo app and site are so hard to find stuff in, ESPN is slightly better but still not a patch on Fleaflicker for simplicity and functionality.

I'm not actually fussed whether its live or email draft (wouldnt mind an auction either for what its worth...), but given theres money at stake I see why its probably the best option

Oh god no the Yahoo app and site are so hard to find stuff in, ESPN is slightly better but still not a patch on Fleaflicker for simplicity and functionality.

I'm not actually fussed whether its live or email draft (wouldnt mind an auction either for what its worth...), but given theres money at stake I see why its probably the best option

I had only used Yahoo for fantasy football until last season with the dynasty league and really didn't take to it. I found the Yahoo site a lot easier to use.

Okay......

1. Which site do we use? I've already set the league up on Fleaflicker but it can easily be changed if the majority want to use Yahoo or ESPN.

2. Live Draft or Email Draft? I can understand both viewpoints. We'll let the majority decide. I think we can discount an auction draft. If you pick a Live Draft can you specify your preferred date.

3. Scoring? I have set the scoring to be the same as the Dynasty League. I think most people are in that league but if you want to know the scoring let me know.

4. Playoffs or League Winner? Should we have the normal playoffs or just play a 16 week league where the top team wins?

5. If we do decide on playoffs, how many teams make it? I would imagine it would be between 4 or 6?

6. Should there be a trade deadline? If so which week?

7. How much should the entry fee be. £10 or £15?

8. Scheduling? I don't see the point in divisions for this. I would assume we would all play each other once with a second game against a few opponents. We can let the site decide this randomly?

9. Waiver Wire? Blind Bid Auction or Waiver Priority?

That's all I can think of just now.

1. Yahoo

Live draft ( I'm available every Sunday,Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday night so any of those)

I'm happy with the same as the Dynasty league scoring which I think is the same as last seasons fantasy league as well I believe.

Play-off's for me, adds a bit more excitement (Also I think we should have the final on week 16 to stop teams resting players for the play-offs having an effect).

I think and would have 6 teams with the top 2 getting a bye into the semi's.

Not really got any opinion on trade deadlines. If we do have one maybe have it about week 12?

I'm happy with either. How are we doing it does the runner up get anything? If so I would suggest £100/£20 split for £10 entry or £130/£50 for £15 entry.

I'm happy to go either way with how the league is set.

Waiver Priority for me.

1. Fleaflicker

2. Live

3. Dynasty scoring is good with me (it's been changed to 1/2 PPR hasn't it?)

4. Playoffs

5. 4

6. No, collusion shouldn't be an issue, but I do think trades should be reviewed and vetoes allowed

7. Either is fine for me. I'd say if it's just the winner that gets paid then £10 is fine, if it's 2 or 3 places paid then £15 would be better

8. Random is fine

9. Blind bids

1. Fleaflicker

2. Email. I can't commit to any date as my shift's are so erratic

3. I'm easy. Same as the other's to avoid confusion I suppose.

4. Play offs

6. Yeah. week 12. All trades should be reviewd and Veto'd

7. Either really, although I think there should be a small prize for runner up

8. I like division's but not overly fussed either way.

9. Blind bids

1. Yahoo

2. Live Draft as the email draft for the other Dynasty league is taking ages. I can do Sunday – Wednesday after 8pm

3. Fine

4. Playoffs

5. 6

6. No

7. Either

8. Agreed. Don’t want to play in Week 17 though

9. Waiver Priority

Okay......

1. Which site do we use? I've already set the league up on Fleaflicker but it can easily be changed if the majority want to use Yahoo or ESPN.

2. Live Draft or Email Draft? I can understand both viewpoints. We'll let the majority decide. I think we can discount an auction draft. If you pick a Live Draft can you specify your preferred date.

3. Scoring? I have set the scoring to be the same as the Dynasty League. I think most people are in that league but if you want to know the scoring let me know.

4. Playoffs or League Winner? Should we have the normal playoffs or just play a 16 week league where the top team wins?

5. If we do decide on playoffs, how many teams make it? I would imagine it would be between 4 or 6?

6. Should there be a trade deadline? If so which week?

7. How much should the entry fee be. £10 or £15?

8. Scheduling? I don't see the point in divisions for this. I would assume we would all play each other once with a second game against a few opponents. We can let the site decide this randomly?

9. Waiver Wire? Blind Bid Auction or Waiver Priority?

That's all I can think of just now

Gonna leave this open till Friday. Still 5 and myself that have to vote.

1. ESPN or Fleaflicker

2. Live

3. "Standard" scoring. Not too fussed if PPR or not.

4. Playoffs

5. 4

6. Yes. Week 10-12.

7. £10 or £15 is fine with me.

8. Happy for it to be random. No divisions.

9. Blind Bid

1. Prefer ESPN, but Fleaflicker is fine for me as it's already there.

2. Live Snake Draft. Much smoother and gives opportunities for a laugh.

3. Same as Dynasty is fine.

4. Playoffs, surely that's the whole point of a US style FF.

5. 4.

6. 10-12 is logical.

7. Either...I'm a degenerate, so we can always do side-bets. :P

8. Random, single league, no divisions.

9. Waiver Wire.

We're nearly there on most things.

I'll place my choices...

1. Fleaflicker

2. Live

3. As Dynasty

4. Playoffs

5. 4 Teams

6. Week 12 Trade Deadline

7. Everyone seems to agree whatever on the money. I'd go with gy diamonds suggestion on a £15 league.

8. No Divisions

9. Waiver Priority

Okay.

Most things seem decided.

1. Fleaflicker leads 5 to 3 over Yahoo. Only 2 people haven't voted so can only tie at best. As Commish I'm deciding that my vote would break any ties. I'm for FF.

2. A Live Draft is wanted by the majority leading an Email Draft 8 to 2. Apologies to StevieLes, we will try to work around your schedule as best we can. I was going to propose having the draft the same night as the 3 leagues, Sunday the 31st I believe as most people will be drafting anyway. What do you think?

3. Scoring to be As Dynasty is leading 6 to 2. This is half point PPR, 6 point TD's. Everything else is pretty standard I believe. It will be 15 man rosters 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1RB/WR, 1TE, 1K, 1DST.

4. We will have Playoffs. 8 to 0

5. 4 Teams will make the playoffs, 6 to 2. This means we will have a 14 game season. Semis week 15 and Final week 16.

6. There will be a Week 12 Transfer Deadline, 5 to 2. All trades will be subject to a 24 hour veto period.

7. No one seems to care about this. Think I liked gy diamond's idea of £15 and a first and second prize. I think we have agreed that Stewbo will hold the funds in his paypal account. If he could post information on how to pay fees in the PM thread.

8. We will have a League with no divisions and schedule will be Random Generated. 6 to 1

9. This is the only one that there is strong feeling either way. Waiver Priority leads Blind Bids 5 to 4.

Archived