Ayrshire AFA Predictions

jimmycouch

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Aw Ayr & Hurlford are the teams to beat in that league" fair play Hurlford, good side! Never once seen Largs mentioned, written off from the start but there ye go, that's what spurred us on!!! Craigie 1 - 6 Largs! Promotion at a fucking canter!

What you saying now Drungin1874?????

You never know goalmachine stranger things can happen and anything can happen in football. I'm just giving my opinion too mate. Drongan were the most inconsistent side in the league by miles. They had it in them to beat the top teams and lose to teams at the bottom

I actually feel with the players Auchinleck have, they should have been doing alot better in that league. Drongan and Darvel urny bad teams. The 3rd division has been really good tho. All the leagues have got better apart from the Premier due to Hurlford "paying expenses". Most boys want to play elsewhere due to it

I agree with that. I seen someone say on this the other day that players are hiding in the lower leagues when they should be playing premier, what's the point tho. I get that every player should play at the highest level as possible for as long as possible but in this case, what is the point in playing in a league that u know u can't really compete in?

I agree with that. I seen someone say on this the other day that players are hiding in the lower leagues when they should be playing premier, what's the point tho. I get that every player should play at the highest level as possible for as long as possible but in this case, what is the point in playing in a league that u know u can't really compete in?

Totally agree Kilie8

Totally agree Killie8. Playing amateur fitba is meant to be about enjoyment. How can you enjoy playing against players that are getting paid to play amateur. Its cheating and its wasted the fitba in Ayrshire. If you want paid and your good enough, play Junior and show you can play.

Aye a hold ma hands up jm588, me along with plenty more only saw Ayr & Hurlford for the title , never even considered Largs for 2nd place & as it stands they can still win it, only in the last month or so have i said to my self "hold on a minute here come largs from the back o the field with only a couple o furlongs to go" lol & that goes for Craige aswell although i see they lost to your Largs on sat, best o luck with ur last game hope you win it & hulford slip up mid week & take it to the last game, been a good season in the 3rd, more of the same nxt season.

Archived