Ayrshire AFA Predictions

jimmycouch

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What drum was it? If it was drum Utd then they certainly are not a gang. Unless there team and management have completely changed in last 18 months.

Why have a load of hurlford players moved to teams in the 2nd and 3rd division? And why the mass exodus from them? They tightening the purse strings?

Took in the Hurlford-Shortlees game yesterday as mine was off. Cracking game between two cracking sides. There's no many, if any, sides in ayrshire wd beat Shortlees and thistle apart, don't see many beating young hurlford either. Loads of talent outwith the premier and it's great to see

Took in the Hurlford-Shortlees game yesterday as mine was off. Cracking game between two cracking sides. There's no many, if any, sides in ayrshire wd beat Shortlees and thistle apart, don't see many beating young hurlford either. Loads of talent outwith the premier and it's great to see

Sounds like a gangster's paradise.

• 4 weeks later...

3rd div taking shape now then. Three horse race, Ayr, Largs and Hurlford. If Drongan take something off Ayr on Sat then have to fancy Hurlford with their games in hand and I see them and Ayr havent played each other yet in league. Shortlees should be good for the 2nd although still being in all the cups might give Wallacetoun the edge. Thistle will walk Premier as they are still as strong, if not stronger than last season. 4th too easy for New Farm.

Largs have had the harder fixtures I'd say. Played both ayr and Hurlford and beat Drongan twice. If largs can get on a winning run I reckon hurlford, ayr and drongan will do a lot of damage to each other.

Ayr just need to keep winning, can afford draws against hurlford and largs.

Hurlford have a great shout of catching up, if they take 4/6 off Ayr and a point off Largs I can see them winning it.

Don't write off Auchinleck and craigie for taking points off folk too.

Great league

Yeah Boswell are deffo the most dangerous side outwith them three........but ayr and Hurlford have played them twice so that's why a fancy they two to fight it out and reckon their two matches with each other shd probably decide it. Feel Largs ain't consistent enough but they are deffo in the mix and still have Hurlford to play. Drongan are good at home and if they take anything off Ayr on sat a wd make Hurlford favourites but your right likelylad it's a brilliant league. The other three leagues are pretty much one horse races. Thistle, mossblown, Shortlees and new farm

• 2 weeks later...

I took in Largs vs Loudoun game yesterday and Largs played well without much opposition . Loudoun were more interested in kicking and punching than playing resulting in a Largs player getting a 2nd yellow (from an absolute twat of a ref who shouldn't be allowed to ref kids games never mind Ams games) for protesting after getting punched off their number 5 after celebrating scoring which the ref "never seen" teams like Loudoun are a joke and need to screw the nut or maybe in for a lot of fines from the fa

Archived