NCAA Football 2014/15

lichtie23

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Navy fumbled the ball to concede a TD on the first drive of the second half, but responded with a massive play from the RB to get in the red zone and then convert. Still a 1 point advantage at 14-13.

1stQ ducks 21-3 S.Dakota not much of a game,to be expected.huskys 7-10 hawaiie abit of a suprise

Huskies sneak past Hawaii 17-16. Not very impressive. Only surprise in the top 25 was South Carolina losing to Texas A&M.

I love watching the NCAA top plays as you see some crazy shit that would never happen in the NFL. A behind the back catch this week from Nebraska WR, Jordan Westerkamp.

I'm also convinced that Devin Funchess is going to be a top 10 pick.

What your thoughts on A&M? I thought they were superb. They went into a hostile environment and dominated. I know there secondary got beat deep a few times and 4 PI penalties is poor but there very young bavk there. They will only improve

i have to say i didn't watch much of the game. certainly an impressive scoreline however.

some closely fought games this past weekend. specifically the neutral site games, which i suppose is good to see. fsu looked a bit shaky agaisnt oklahoma state. hopefully they'll improve by the time clemson come to tallahassee on the 20th.

usc at stanford and michigan state at oregon the big match ups for the upcoming weekend. with the talk about how strong the pac 12 is, they should be very interesting. not too many other games that jump put besides those, although michigan at notre dame could be good.

louisville currently heading for victory over miami.

Texas A&M move up 12 spots to number 9 in the AP rankings. Top 4 remain the same (Florida State, Alabama,Oregon and Oklahoma) but the Georgia Bulldogs jump to 6th after there impressive win over Clemson who themselves drop to 23.

Washington drop out the 25 to be replaced by Louisville. Ohio State drop from 5th to 8th after sneaking past Navy late. South Carolina and North Carolina are tied in 21st

1- Florida State

2- Alabama

3- Oregon

4- Oklahoma

5- Auburn

6- Georgia

7- Michigan State

8- Ohio State

9- Texas A&M

10- Baylor

11- UCLA

12- LSU