NCAA Football 2014/15

lichtie23

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should be able to catch most of the Texas A&M @ South Carolina game. Looking forward to some competitive football.

Gamecocks are heavy 10.5 point favourites. I might take a nibble on the Aggies with the handicap

will be able to watch the ducks game on saturday as its a 7.30 kick off here,so i,ll be off work.

dont know much about south dakota but dont expect it to be much of a struggle for the ducks.

dont know why all the love for ucla,even the L.A times are talking the ducks up this season.

will be able to watch the ducks game on saturday as its a 7.30 kick off here,so i,ll be off work.

dont know much about south dakota but dont expect it to be much of a struggle for the ducks.

dont know why all the love for ucla,even the L.A times are talking the ducks up this season.

South Dakota are dreadful. I believe it's North Dakota that have a decent winning history in the division 2 schools championship.

Well Texas A&M simply destroyed the favoured Gamecocks last night. Very impressed with there offensive line and QB Kenny Hill.

Elsewhere Temple upset Vanderbilt at home, crushing them 38-7. Ole Miss beat Boise State in Georgia and there were wins for Tulsa, Central Michigan, Minnesota and Akron

it must be frustrating to be a south carolina fan. it seems like every season they are tipped to have a challenge for the national title, only to lose early on and never really be in contention.

What your thoughts on A&M? I thought they were superb. They went into a hostile environment and dominated. I know there secondary got beat deep a few times and 4 PI penalties is poor but there very young bavk there. They will only improve

Archived