Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock - 09/08/2014

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BarraJag, on 04 Aug 2014 - 21:37, said:

Ludo getting worried now! Is it all coming out that Dundee maybe just aren't world beaters?

Do you post on any Inverness Caley threads? Deary me, you're never away from Dundee related threads.

Do you post on any Inverness Caley threads? Deary me, you're never away from Dundee related threads.

Inverness Caley threads are basically Dundee thread nowadays, so no, I'm never away from dundee threads

Highlights from our game:

Poor defending from Morecambe but a bullet header nonetheless from Magennis. My main worry about Dundee is that we don't seem the tallest at the back other than McPake.

I watched the Dundee highlights the other week actually. It's difficult to tell with pre-season, but I imagine Saturday will be fairly tight.

Dundee have a player that has been consistently shite in Scotland. McPake, and. I'd say he's worse. You also have average players in Roberts, Ferry and Thomson that (bar Thomsons early days) have done nothing in Scotland. You have an average striker with a poor record in Germany's 4th tier that NDD is meeting for strapon fun 5 times a week. You have a keeper that can't catch, and you expect to finish in the top 6?

Just calm down Dundee fans, calm the f**k down.

Now I bow to your superior knowledge on the subject 'BJ' but why would 2 dudes need a strapon ? Like I say, I don't get it but I'm sure you could explain it.

Quit your following me around the forum. Or if you're going to, don't be tedious. Lingering around like a warm fart on a bus. If you like me that much, ask your burd, she's got my digits. Pity about her missing ones though. Inbred Highland bassa's.

I used my #Banter picture too early.

This thread goes from one extreme to the other. Sensible chat to shite patter to sensible chat and back again.

Why did the Killie take so little Fans to Morecambe?

Because we were given one weeks notice. Morecambe said the away crowd was 150, which is okay for such short notice.

Yeah that's good. If you're category B.

Well then I'd rather be category B who are constantly punching above their weight than category A who are constantly failing.

Why are you white knighting this fucking knobend?

You just get rid of one tedious, thick c**t and another one turns up.

He's so unintelligible he may actually be John Hughes.

Oh he's as odious as NDD. Just that NDD's #bantz are brutal.

Well then I'd rather be category B who are constantly punching above their weight than category A who are constantly failing.

Oh he's as odious as NDD. Just that NDD's #bantz are brutal.

Ach well it's up to you I suppose - when he's fucking up all your threads don't come greeting to me.

Bed time in Fife - night night.

Dundee have a player that has been consistently shite in Scotland. McPake, and. I'd say he's worse. You also have average players in Roberts, Ferry and Thomson that (bar Thomsons early days) have done nothing in Scotland. You have an average striker with a poor record in Germany's 4th tier that NDD is meeting for strapon fun 5 times a week. You have a keeper that can't catch, and you expect to finish in the top 6?

Just calm down Dundee fans, calm the f**k down.

So what were you saying then ?

This isn't even really trolling, this is just embarrassing. I thought you'd learned after your humiliating climb down in the 'thickest posters' thread.

Only you thought that was. What is really humiliating is a thread started about another poster claiming them to have a meltdown while the OP is actually having a meltdown. You can condone that but can't condone a bit of banter on a thick posters thread. Get a grip ffs

Only you thought that was. What is really humiliating is a thread started about another poster claiming them to have a meltdown while the OP is actually having a meltdown. You can condone that but can't condone a bit of banter on a thick posters thread. Get a grip ffs

Aye, it was just me that thought it, oh, and the posters who posted that you were making an arse of yourself, and I'm guessing yourself with your creepy post of

"It's fine chompy, you are fine, 8mile is a disgusting retard that stalks me about the forum

Sorry for inconvenience "

:1eye

:lol:

Archived