Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock - 09/08/2014

Why is three students buying student tickets doing Dundee out of money?

Our storm trooper stewards will sort out any impostors. Expect to be strip searched and your cavities explored. Even if you have all the right visas and tickets and stuff sometimes they just don't let opposition fans in it - just to f**k folks up.

I'll PM you my number buddy - if it happens to you I'll come out and take you to the dwarf fisting bar. You'll love it. You can even have a go at a couple of dwarfs yourself.

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our storm trooper stewards will sort out any impostors. Expect to be strip searched and your cavities explored. Even if you have all the right visas and tickets and stuff sometimes they just don't let opposition fans in it - just to f**k folks up.

I'll PM you my number buddy - if it happens to you I'll come out and take you to the dwarf fisting bar. You'll love it. You can even have a go at a couple of dwarfs yourself.

I thought that was closed by the Elf n' Safety? ;)

He'll be as fit as GGH. I know which one I'd rather have.

Cue hysteria...

I'm with you, I'd rather have GGH as well.

I might have a cheeky fiver on Harkins bagging another brace against Killie.

I'm hoping they see sense and we get moved to the Shankly Stand on Saturday.

Can't really see it being changed at this stage. The Derry will be sold out within the next day or so and the Bobby Cox is full of season ticket holders and is all ticket - leaving the Shankly the only real option for PATG punters. However, I would be very surprised if there was more than 1000 in there.

I really don't see Eremenko starting on Saturday.

I really hope he doesn't. Stick with the formation that has been working in pre-season and should we be struggling then we turn to Plan B. Only once he's fit and we've been working with him in training do we allow him to start.

Gave up my season ticket this year as I got a new job working the majority of Saturdays. Not bothered my arse to get a ticket for Killie yet, I'll be the guy in the Shankly. The only guy.

good luck on the job. At least there will be somebody in the Shankly. And no queues for pehz!!

good luck on the job. At least there will be somebody in the Shankly. And no queues for pehz!!

Those useless Lindleys c***s will probably still have none left when MK gets there.

What formation have you been playing?

Who will come in for Hammil?

4-4-2, with a pacy striker playing off Miller (usually).

I'd imagine that Pascali will push into midfield with Clingan still injured.

Samson

Barbour Ashcroft Connolly Left-Back

Pascali Slater

Johnston Obadeyi/Cairney

Miller

McKenzie

4-4-2, with a pacy striker playing off Miller (usually).

I'd imagine that Pascali will push into midfield with Clingan still injured.

Samson

Barbour Ashcroft Connolly Left-Back

Pascali Slater

Johnston Obadeyi/Cairney

Miller

McKenzie

It's likely we'll be playing with either a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-4-2 diamond. Do you think you'll change shape slightly to stop yourself being outnumbered in CM? I know it was only Peterhead we played last week, but our midfield 4 were all over the place, with some great movement. Peterhead were playing a 3-5-2 and still got nowhere near them, although obviously the standard was lower.

It's likely we'll be playing with either a 4-2-3-1 or a 4-4-2 diamond. Do you think you'll change shape slightly to stop yourself being outnumbered in CM? I know it was only Peterhead we played last week, but our midfield 4 were all over the place, with some great movement. Peterhead were playing a 3-5-2 and still got nowhere near them, although obviously the standard was lower.

There's no chance that your midfield will be as narrow (on paper anyway) and fluid as it was on Saturday. Would imagine that you'll be a 4-2-3-1 as you said, but we don't really have the numbers in midfield to drop someone else in.

There's no chance that your midfield will be as narrow (on paper anyway) and fluid as it was on Saturday. Would imagine that you'll be a 4-2-3-1 as you said, but we don't really have the numbers in midfield to drop someone else in.

I think if we were planning on playing a 4-2-3-1 against you then we would have gone for the same formation against Peterhead.

Obviously I can't say for certain but I'd expect (and hope) that we went for the 4-1-2-1-2.

Archived