Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock - 09/08/2014

Derry now selt the f**k oot. Should be jumping, and the scenes if we take the lead - OYF! Coxy only has 200 left. So I guess it's gonna be all about people packing in to the Shankly this weekend.

Derry celebrations are scenes upon scenes upon scenes.

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deestruction, on 07 Aug 2014 - 15:10, said:

Derry now selt the f**k oot. Should be jumping, and the scenes if we take the lead - OYF! Coxy only has 200 left. So I guess it's gonna be all about people packing in to the Shankly this weekend.

Coxy has 446 left according to the 'Choose your seat' thing.

Coxy has 446 left according to the 'Choose your seat' thing.

I tried to read off of that yesterday and read something similar but I've went back to it and realised that there are actually 6 sections but it's difficult to access them all. There are actually 923 seats left. 91, 225, 220, 1, 311 and 75 in different sections. Should pick up a lot more now that the Derry is gone and the club are advertising it a bit more. I know lots of people who are just planning to pay into the Shankly and I'm still confident of my 9k+ prediction.

Abdy f**k off away from My Shankly. How's everyone gonna spot me if I'm surrounded by other c***s. I had visions of me being the only one there, now I'm facing the thought of queuing FFS.

In all seriousness, fair play to the supporters.

Took my 4 year old wee girl to the Peterhead game, now she's wanting to go every game I make it to. Doesn't have a clue what's going on but I'll take her anyway. Hopefully the Shankly isn't too mobbed as she said last week was too noisy.

Aye mate - if you have one she can get one. Don't think you're able to only buy one for her alone, as daft as that sounds. If you've any mates with STs in the Coxy they could purchase officially for you though obv.

Aye mate - if you have one she can get one. Don't think you're able to only buy one for her alone, as daft as that sounds. If you've any mates with STs in the Coxy they could purchase officially for you though obv.

Good shout.

Eremenko signed up, but still no left-back. The obvious option is Mark O'hara, but it isn't his natural position. I wonder if we should be contemplating playing Obadeyi there on Saturday, and using the Aberdeen/Hayes model. He is strong, fast and a decent tackler, and would give the left side some pace should Cairney be chosen in LM.

Just looked, £18 if I buy one too.

I'm not gonna make enough games to justify it.

Take her in the Derry (not on sat obv) but she will most likely get a lifty over more often than not ;) my 2 year old has had a couple already this season.

Am I allowed to flash young boys at Dens?

I only ask because I plan on bringing my two nephews to the game and have just spent hundred of pounds on a new camera which I am trying to use as much as possible. Is flash photography allowed within the stadium?

Thanks.

Archived