Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock - 09/08/2014

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I allowed to flash young boys at Dens?

I only ask because I plan on bringing my two nephews to the game and have just spent hundred of pounds on a new camera which I am trying to use as much as possible. Is flash photography allowed within the stadium?

Thanks.

No, it is banned. You will be 'manhandled' from the stadium.

I only ask because I plan on bringing my two nephews to the game and have just spent hundred of pounds on a new camera which I am trying to use as much as possible. Is flash photography allowed within the stadium?

Thanks.

Sorry - flash photography is not permitted at Dens.

Please say hi to James White for me. Cheers.

Thanks.

If you get them to flash as well it makes it less weird.

HTH

Bought a couple of tickets for this yesterday and really looking forward to it. I think Dundee will possibly get a win here and they will be too strong for Killie. It is based on the confidence Dundee have right now and the "first game back in the league" atmosphere around the club.

Bought a couple of tickets for this yesterday and really looking forward to it. I think Dundee will possibly get a win here and they will be too strong for Killie. It is based on the confidence Dundee have right now and the "first game back in the league" atmosphere around the club.

As a matter of curiosity did you manage to et the tickets for the KIllie section or will you have to watch the match with your pus gaffer taped up amongst the Dark Blue faithful?!

I thought Killie were only given 500 tickets for the game? Could be wrong but sure its only Sections A,B & C of the main stand they are in.

Edit to say been told it's around 1000. I honestly didn't think it was as many in there.

As a matter of curiosity did you manage to et the tickets for the KIllie section or will you have to watch the match with your pus gaffer taped up amongst the Dark Blue faithful?!

I sheepishly went into the Dundee shop yesterday and asked for away tickets, the guy was very helpful and said they only keep a tiny batch of away tickets so I managed to get them.

I sheepishly went into the Dundee shop yesterday and asked for away tickets, the guy was very helpful and said they only keep a tiny batch of away tickets so I managed to get them.

No need to be sheepish as a Dundonian that's an Aberdonian affliction! Glad to hear that we cater for the visiting fans at Dens too.

Dundee fans are thinking the same about you lads - it's Craig Samson in goals, the man who conceded on average 1.8 goals per game last season, over a hefty sample size.

Samson is far from perfect. He's also far from being branded alongside someone like Letheren. There weren't many of our conceded goals from last season that you could put the blame solely on Samson for, and the high conceded record was down to the defence.

Samson has never produced some of the heart-in-mouth moments that Letheren provided, and can actually collect a cross pretty comfortably. I wouldn't want either in all honesty, but if we have to have one then I'm glad it's Samson.

Archived