Dundee FC vs Kilmarnock - 09/08/2014

Feel like a kid at Christmas. Anyone else?

Yes mate - canny wait. We're currently on the bus at Perth. We were talking about Santa in Fred West's Cromwell Street a minute ago funnily enough. Don't ask why.

We'll be in Dens at 1. Yaaaaaaaassssss!!!

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dee Man, on 09 Aug 2014 - 12:23, said:

Yes mate - canny wait. We're currently on the bus at Perth. We were talking about Santa in Fred West's Cromwell Street a minute ago funnily enough. Don't ask why.

We'll be in Dens at 1. Yaaaaaaaassssss!!!

Turnstyles won't be open till 2! Get yourself to a pub!

I quite like Dundee. Nonetheless, it will be quite amusing to see them inevitably struggle in the league after some of their supporters' genuine beliefs that they can reach the top 6 and even achieve European football this season. I don't think they'll lose to Kilmarnock today though.

Dundee Football Club ‏@dundeefconline 5m
We would ask fans to please aim to be in the stadium for 2.40 as the Championship flag will be raised shortly after #thedee

Good interview from Hartley on SSN just now.

Honestly? As much as I admire PH, I've never heard him do an interview where he says anything more than the basics. Really think he dislikes speaking to the media. Kevin T is better.

Honestly? As much as I admire PH, I've never heard him do an interview where he says anything more than the basics. Really think he dislikes speaking to the media. Kevin T is better.

As long as the we get results on the pitch i dont care what hartley says or looks like.

Can't wait.

Wish I was there but just about to move my IP address to Chicago and hopefully watch the match.

8,001 there with 3,000 locked out, the stewards to get battered by a joint force of Dees and Killie fans, Paul Hartley to claim Jim Spence, a few Killie fans to get caught up in a sex scandal after the match and Dens to have run out of pies by ten past three.

Just another Saturday, hope it's a great game and even if it's not it'll still be better than the World Cup.

1-2 Killie. :(

Archived